Six

A/N: So I got my laptop last night! I intended to put this chapter up yesterday but I just flew into the new city I live in plus my cousin wanted me to come out to eat with them so I was short on time! Have not fear though, I already started on chapter seven!

I also came home to my mum's kitten that I hadn't met yet and she's so flipping adorable and only weights like 2 pounds. I've got about a week until I start up at a new school so i'm planning on updating as much as i can before then! Here's a bit of Supernatural crossover to start off the chapter!
-Mel Xx

6.

*Addison*

"Everything okay there, kiddo?" Sam's voice trickled through the phone balanced between my ear and shoulder.

"So far it's all good." I strained the pasta and switched the phone to the other ear, "Any cases lately?"

A short laugh came from Sam, "Well, you remember how we told you about the archangel Gabriel posing as the pagan god Loki?" He huffed, "He left a bit of a mess. Let's just say that some person claimed they were from Asgard, and well-"

"The real Loki showed up?" I asked astoundedly, returning the pasta into the pot.

"Yeah, and it was not pretty. Apparently Gabriel locked him in the dungeon of Thor's castle, for over a milenium." Sam tapped at his laptop, "Nearly wiped out Lubbock on rampage."

"Damn." I dripped the sauce into the pasta and absently stirred it, imagining what the real Loki must've been like. "Can I guess that Dean's charm didn't help calm him?"

Sam laughed, quickly making an excuse to Dean. "It's just Addi." Dean's voice faintly came from the back, Sam's voice coming back. "Dean's asking if you're wearing your necklace."

"Always." I glanced down, a gold glimmer on my chest. "Are you guys still in Texas or on your way somewhere else?"

"We're planning on driving out to New York. We spotted some signs of a skinwalker near Albany." Sam said, Dean asking about beer in the background. "There's some in the car, calm down."

"Hey Sam," I set the over top on low and walked into the hallway. "What should I tell Stiles?"

"Your brother, right." Sam sighed in thought, "So you haven't said anything yet. Well, uh, he'll really be needing to know soon. Don't you find out the night of the eclipse?"

"Yeah," I ran a hand through my hair, "He's aware of werewolves, but other than that and kanimas, he doesnt know anything."

"I mean if it's you he'll see you differently, but if it's him, then he'll be having a whole other world crash down on him." Sam put in, the expression in his voice telling me that he was rubbing his temples. "Has there been any demon activity?"

I bit my bottom lip, "Nothing so far." I shut my eyes, knowing that if they chose to come and help, they'd realise that i'd lied about Beacon Hills being werewolf free for a couple of years. If they were even in town for five minutes Isaac, Scott, Peter and Derek would be dead.

"Well get ready because you and Stiles have a high price on your heads in Hell. Leading up the the eclipse there'll be a boat load of demons on you two."

No kidding.

"If anything, I think I can handle it." I said, sliding on my jacket and grabbing the keys to the jeep.

"I know you can, I know." He agreed, "If you need anything; rituals, exerpts, guidance, call Dean or me, okay?"

"Understood." I pulled myself into the driver's side of the shit jeep. "Take care, you two."