Chapter 22 - Undress

Amara's POV

Forever. That word stuck in my head for the rest of the night.

From Shawn:

Hey bby :)

To Shawn:

Hi.

From Shawn:

Hi? That's it.

To Shawn:

Yeah I don't think this relationship is going to work out..

From Shawn:

Well sorry cause you're going to date me.

To Shawn:

But I don't want to.

From Shawn:

To bad.

I shivered. This relationship was going to turn out exactly like the one I had with Matt.

"Matt. Don't touch me." I said walking out of his house. He grabbed my right arm and gripped as hard as he could. I winced when I saw blood dripping down his hand.

"You don't tell me what to do." He said as a tear dripped down from my eye. "Don't cry." I sniffed in and tried my best not to cry. Matt took my bloody arm and dragged me up to his bedroom. "Sit!" He yelled pointing at his bed. I sat down. All of a sudden his hand met my face; Matt slapped me. "That's for running out and being a baby."

"Just let me go!" I finally yelled.

"Shut up!" He yelled back scaring me. "Undress." He commanded.

I stood up and took off all of my clothes except my under garments. He pushed me down on his bed and ripped off my underwear. "Stop!" I yelled.

"I'll let you go if you go along with this." He kissed my cheek.

"No!  I am tired of you bossing me around. Get off of me!" I pushed him off of me with the adrenaline I received. "You're the worst person in the world." I mumbled as I grabbed my jeans and shirt. I slipped them on and walked out of Matt's bedroom for the second time. I turned my head quickly and saw him standing there with his jaw wide open.

I ran out of his house and ran back to mine. I turned back and looked to see if he was chasing me. I turned back around to look forward, simultaneously I ran into a boy.

"Amara?" Cameron asked. "Are you okay?"  I threw myself at him and he wrapped me in a hug. "Oh my gosh, what happened to your arm?"  He pulled my arm off his shoulder and examined it.

"Matt happened." I said with tears coming out my eyes.

"I'm going to-" He started walking past me.

"Cameron, no." I stopped him.

"But he beat you!" He exclaimed.

"Trust me, I took care of it." I smiled remembering when I threw him on the ground.

"I hope you're okay." He gave me another hug.

"I am." I reassured him.

I snapped out of my daydream when I heard a small tap on my window.

A/N: How do ya feel with a background story? Sorry for the small update...yeah I had a 7 paragraph essay due tomorrow and I didn't start so..PROCRASTINATION SUCKS. DON'T DO IT KIDS.

No update for a while btw :(((

★ Follow me on ★

Twitter: @damnmmendes

Instagram: @shaynaxobailey

Pheed: @shaynaxobailey

Vine: Shayna Bailey

Kik: shaynabailey

Püma :D