Chapter 1

With his eyes closed he brushed his lips into mine, hungrily covering it fully with his.

OMG, didn't he realized I was not over yet of that heart pounding 18-floor-walk-and-run?

With my hands on his chest and my eyes wide open, I froze. I did attempt to push him back yet his grip was too tight that I wasn't able to move an inch. He continued his sensuous attack, wetting my lips in no time. Bushak! Binuhay niya ang katawang lupa ko na matagal nang nakabaon sa hukay, juicecolored! Paano na 'to?

I was caught in between the urge to...

~ free myself from him fully because he doesn't deserve every fiber of my being and strangle him to death right after so I could gratify myself seeing him lifeless. Oh scratch that, it's way too dreadful. I never thought my hate for this man could lead into this kind of mental state. But, seeing his body build right now, my plot was suddenly put into waste.

~ Or... kiss him back as ravish as I could match his own because for the life of me I missed him so much... his kiss... his touch... his body against mine... and him inside me, remembering that one sinful night in Tagaytay. Yes, it was sinful yet the sweetest and most memorable night ever.

With his tongue now seeking for entrance yet failed to succeed, he mumbled...

'I missed you so much Babe.' a tear escaped from his eyes.

And all my defenses gone in a heartbeat.

That babe thingy.

That pleading sexy voice.

He's the only one who can make me feel exactly like this. As if merong iba, e, wala naman. Hmmmp.

I closed my eyes and couldn't help but cried too. Tears falling down my cheeks. My hands moved from his chest to his nape and started moving my lips meeting the intensity of his kiss. His lips are still soft as it were engraved in my memory. The feeling never changed. The fireworks still there. Everything he does created shiver down my spine. His left hand motioned upward from my waist back to my head deepening the kiss.

'Ohhhhh', I moaned. God, how I missed this. It was like having been in the catastrophe of El Niño and his kiss... his kisses were the drops of rain that can bring me back to life. I've waited for this for so long. Yes, I hated him to the moon and back but I couldn't deny too that I love him more than my life itself. The latter was something he shouldn't know about. Never!!!

He stifled a moan too, just a little above silence. And my senses gone wild. Thus, for the nth try of invading my mouth with his tongue, he finally got his triumphant conquest.

'Ohhhhmmmnn' we both exclaimed in pleasure. I was getting wet down there. My mind was totally clouded. AlI I could think was the strong urge of feeling him, skin to skin.

Gone was the hate.

Gone was the loneliness.

I felt we're both in the same boat rowing to the same direction --- to make up for the years of being apart and feed the extreme hunger our bodies craved for so long. Ayan na naman, nag-aasume na naman ako. Sige, correction na nga lang, change "our bodies" to "my body alone" para walang kokontra.

From his nape I travelled my hands to the button of his shirt trying to open it, yet it was subsequently stopped when he touched my behind, lifted me up and ushered my legs to wrap up his waist.

'Wooh!' nabigla ako. I took that opportunity to catch a quite amount of  air and so was he.

Our eyes met. The tears became dry. We didn't speak a word, only, contemplated at each other's eyes as as if we could see our respective life
events for the past eight years. We lost it and it was heartbreaking.

All of a sudden, the telephone rang...

We froze.

No words came out still.

Without breaking our eye contact, I pointed the device using my lips, silently convincing him to answer it. Indeed he picked the call by pressing the speaker on.

'Yes, Nova.' trying to calm his panting.

'Ms. Heaven Peralejo is here sir.' the secretary replied.

'Tell her to come back tomorrow.' and shut the call off.

Andito pala si Langit. Nagkatuluyan kaya sila? Ano na kaya ang status nila? Kung sila, e bakit may pa-babe-babe pa sa akin ang baboy na 'to? Ma-flash nga sa toilet ang haka-haka ko. Kung sila pa ngayon, it's time to make her feel kung ano man ang nararamdaman ko noon.

I was about to say something but...

he kissed me back,

again...

Aruyjusko!!!

He dragged us both towards the door without breaking the kiss. Hala! lalabas ba kami ng nakaganito? Andyan si Langit, anebe! Malamang naghihintay pa iyon. He leaned my body against it and seconds after I heard the click sound of the knob. Diyan ako bilib sa kanya, he's really into multitasking. Teka, teka, bakit nga ba niya nilock?

'I can't get enough of you May', he slowly put me down while keeping me closed to him. With the absence of space between us and his body hardly pressed into mine, I felt the great bulge between his legs. I didn't know what came to me but I rubbed it, gently. I unzipped his pants, rubbed his throbbing muscle and pulled it out to set it free. Ang laki pa rin jusko!

'Fvck!!!' he exclaimed.

I stopped.

'Babe, don't stop.' he pleaded.

'Say please... joke!' and I obediently followed what he said. Masunurin naman ako e. At higit sa lahat, miss ko na rin 'to anebe!

He pulled my skirt up and stroke my sweet spot with his thumb. 'Oh, you're always ready for me May.' He raised my left leg and wrap it around his waist to give access of his first gentle yet mind blowing thrust. It was rough and punishing.

'Shit Edwardo ang sakit!' I cried in pain. He was about to discontinue but with my death glare I clearly muttered, 'Stop and I will kill you'.

He grinned, a winning grin. 'You're still very very tight May. Thank you so much.' with his voice that can move mountains. I didn't know what he's thank-you all about. He moved a little to adjust himself into mine and once settled, he started slow. The pain was gone. Insurmountable pleasure took place. He continued plunging while kissing me in a quite luscious manner. His tongue was inside my mouth once again and we both did a shattering moan yet supressed it against our will. Baka marinig kasi. Mahirap na. Si Langit, baka andyan pa sa labas. I run my hands through his hair, curled it, pressed his head into mine and realized he lifted me fully off my feet. His thrust became harder and faster.

I lost all my senses. The sensation I felt inside was too strong that I couldn't allow myself to stop him. Because if he does, I'll cry. I will cry and beg for more.

The moment he unloaded everything...

I uttered, 'Edward, no....'

But was too late.

We finally came  at the same time. We're both gratified. I could see it in his eyes and I personally felt it when my orgasm hit me big time.

'I am such a fool! ... It happened again.' I mumbled softly unable to hide the regret in my voice. Ngayon pa talaga Mary Dale ha? I scolded myself mentally.

'And it will happen again. Next time we'll do it in bed so you can have better judgment.' he smiled triumphantly. 'One more thing, you're not a fool Twinnie, bear that in mind.'

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OMG! Ang hirap pala magsulat ng sexy scene. Char! Hahaha. Alam ko teens pa ang MayWard but this story happened after 8 years so 27 na si Maymay at 24 si Edward.

Alam ko vague pa ang story pero vote and comment na lang para may chapter 3 agad at tuluyan nang mabuo ang storya.