84.

Bri.

"Sabrina that dress is amazing!" Melanie said

"Thank you." I said as they buttoned up the back.

I had to get my hair and make up done all over again, thanks to Lauren and now I was rushing to get ready. 

"I need my shoes and my jewelry. Can somebody grab that for me." I said.

"Sabrina your wedding planner just called they're expecting you in 30 minutes." My mom said.

"She's coming! We're putting on her veil." Chyna yelled.

"I'm starting to feel sick." I said.

All this rushing and shit is making me nervous. I was okay up until now!

"Drink some water boo and take deep breaths." Jason said.

"Does anybody if Chris is done getting ready?" I asked.

"He just left his hotel. Are you ready?" His mom asked.

"They're strapping up my shoes. I have to go out the service entrance but I heard its dirty down there." I said.

"They got somebody to carry you. They're getting the hallways cleared so nobody can get pictures but they can only hold them for so long Sabrina." My mom said.

"I'm ready. I just need 5 seconds alone, please. Just 5."

Everybody walked out. I locked the bathroom door. I looked at myself in the mirror and just took deep breaths. Everything that Chris and I have been through just ran through my mind. I didn't even feel this way the first time.

I was so nervous because of what was going on but now I feel like everything was so perfect.

Besides our wedding being interrupted it probably just wasn't our time to be married.