68.

Chris.

As soon as we got to the Bahamas and to our house she wasted no time going straight to sleep snd she's been sleep ever since. I let her get her rest because she's barely got any for the past couple days.

But it's 9 and she gotta get her ass up!

I ran upstairs and jumped on the bed. She sat up and looked at me.

"Get yo ass up! You gotta start getting ready."

"Ready for what? I thought you said we was resting today." She said while rubbing her eyes.

"I told you that you can get some rest. We going out tonight so get up."

"What am I gonna wear?"

"It's all in the bathroom."

She sat there for a minute then finally got up and went into the bathroom.

"Woooow, you did a good job." She said while looking through the clothes.

"Thank you baby." I walked up to and kissed her cheek.

She got undressed and into the shower. I wanted to join her but I had to get ready myself. After staring at her threw the glass for a minute I went and got in the shower in the guest room.

It take me no time to get ready. I decided not to wear a hat tonight cause it's hot as hell. I slid on my clothes and headed back to our room.

"Baby you almost ready?" I asked while going into the bathroom.

She looked at me then threw her make up brush.

I just smiled cause I knew what she was about to start tripping about.

"You know what I can't take this shit no more." She said.

"What?"

"It's one thing that's gone stop us from being together?"

"What's that?" I laughed.

"Yo motherfucking hair! That shit is not cute Chris! Come here!"

I walked over to the toilet and sat down. She grabbed a comb and rubber bands and walked over to me.

She started messing with my hair.

"You already got a long ass head so you walking around looking like a fucking pineapple! And then you got the nerve to die this shit blonde."

"Girl hush it's gone get cut off one day....you hurting my head man." I whined and touched my head.

She popped me with the comb.

"Stop Reign!" She laughed. "Acting like yo damn daughter."

"This shit hurt!"

"I'm almost finished."

"Hurry up."

"I like my shit to be neat." She said. "I don't be feeling those little ugly ass braids you normally have."

"Just hurry up girl."

I let finish braiding my hair. I don't understand why she gotta do this shit so tight.

"Okay I'm finished." She said while going back to the mirror to finish her make up.

I got up and went to look in the mirror.

"Damn you did a good ass job."

"I know."

I smacked her ass.