72.

Chris.

I sat in the kitchen with my mom eating breakfast. I came to her house last night after my little fight with Sabrina.

I didn't meant to come at her so harshly but I just don't want no more kids. I don't know what I can do to get her to be on the same page as me but I gotta figure something out.

"So have you heard from Sabrina?" My mom asked.

"Nope and it's low key driving me crazy."

Ever since our argument she's been ignoring me. This is the last thing we need especially with her results coming back tomorrow.

"I didn't mean to come at her so harshly I just don't want kids right now."

"Why?"

"She's going through so much right now. I just don't think we got time to handle another baby."

"Chris this is the only positive thing going on for her and you want her to kill it. That's a little harsh."

"Ma if Sabrina actually has cancer, this pregnancy can be 10 times harder on her and I could end up losing her a lot sooner. That's the last thing I need."

"So what if she wasn't going through this cancer stuff would you then be okay with her pregnant? Because I do remember her telling me that you said you don't want anymore kids once she told you that she was going to see that doctor."

I rubbed my forehead.

"Honestly, no."

"So quit using this cancer shit as an excuse. You hated that girl when she told you she aborted that first baby but now that you want it to happen she should be on board."

"I think Ima go."

"The truth hurts I know."

"Bye ma."

I grabbed my keys and walked out the house.

I didn't wanna go to my house so I just went to the studio.

I tried to write a few songs but I couldn't focus because Sabrina was the only thing on my mind. I picked up my phone and facetimed her.

It rung a few times then connected. I didn't expect her to answer. It finally went through but it was Reign.

"Hey princess."

"Hey daddy."

"Where's mommy?" I asked.

She looked up for a minute then back at me.

"She's not here."

"But you have her phone."

She looked up again. I just shook my head.

"She said she left it."

"Oh my god Reign." I heard Sabrina say.

She grabbed her phone from her.

"What Chris?"

"What you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"There's nothing to talk about."