17.

Bri.

4 Months Later

Chris's CD is finally out and I'm so proud of how amazing it is. A lot people question whether or not I feel some type of way about KAE but it doesn't bother me. It wasn't like he was begging for her to come back.

But any smart person would know that Discover was about her too.

But whatever!

Who you think Make Love, Back to Sleep, and U Did It was about?

Yeah you better know!

Anyway today I had a doctors appointment and a lunch date with my mommy.

I decided to bring her along to my appointment so I wouldn't have to pick her up when I left.

I'm so lazy.

I was sitting in the back with her waiting on my doctor.

"Do you have morning sickness?" My mom asked.

"No and that's why it's so easy to hide this from Chris until Valentines Day."

"He's going to be so happy! He's finally getting another baby."

"I'm so nervous."

"So how did you find out you were pregnant?"

"I missed my period. I was denial for so long I just knew it would start one day, but I finally gave in and took 2 pregnancy test and there it was."

"I'm finally a grandma!" She said while wiping her eyes. "Are you excited?"

"I am, I didn't think I would be but when I saw my first ultrasound I was so happy."

"Boy or Girl and what are the names?"

"A boy would be okay since he has Royalty. I'm not sure about names though."

"What about Cayden or Camden?"

"Those are cute. If it's a boy Chris might want him to be a junior I don't know."

"So what's the plan? How are you gonna break the news?"

"I don't know yet. I just know I wanna have him smiling ear to ear."

"Well if you need my help figuring it out you know I'm all for it."

"Okay."

"You've barely gained weight. Besides those legs but that stomach can just pop up over night! You could wake up tomorrow and have a stomach."

"I hope not! I already have my dress sized and picked out I am going to be so mad if I can't wear it.

"You should just have a plan b just in case."

"My boobs are huge though they're constantly popping out my bra. That's something he has noticed though but I don't know if he knows I'm pregnant. I hope he doesn't it's going to ruin everything."

"He probably would've said something. I'm so happy for you two! Hopefully now he'll want to get married."

"Please don't hold your breath."