41.

Chris.

Do you know what today iiiiiissss?

The day I leave for my fucking bachelor party! First stop Miami and then Vegas for the grand finale! I can't wait! This shit about to be so lit.

Bitches, bottles, and bluuuuunts!

I'm shutting down both cities, I just hope I remember it. I plan on being so fucked up man.

Sabrina jealous cause she can't leave LA due to her having doctors appointments and she can't drink because she's pregnant again.

I think I got her pregnant at the right time.

If she wasn't pregnant she probably would get drunk and they might have male strippers and then something crazy could happen.

Or her and all her friends can get drunk and they all get horny and help each other out.

Hmm....

Anyway

I'm supposed to be finishing my packing buuuuuuuut, my fiancé is currently sucking the skin off my dick!

She knows how to keep me happy and occupied.

"Oh shit, Sabrina Sabrina Sabrinaaaaaaaa!" I gripped her ponytail.

She started moving faster. My toes curled and my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

"This feels so fucking gooooood! FUCK!"

Now her head game is out cold but today. But today, she doing some shit she ain't never did.

I was trying to hold this nut for as long as I could but it wasn't working.

"I'm about cum Sabrina."

She started sucking harder. She spit on it and started giving me that sloppy toppy.

I couldn't hold it no more.

"Shit!"

I busted all in her mouth. She made sure she got all my kids out, swallowed and stood up. I just slid on the floor.

"Baby do you wanna pack these socks?" She asked.

So she gone act like didn't just suck the soul out my body and ask me about some damn socks.

I got up, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

"Chris no your gonna miss your flight." She said while smirking.

"Shut up you knew what you was doing." I started sucking on her neck.

"I just wanted to give you a goodbye present and I wanted remind you of what you have right here at home."

I pulled off her night shirt and of course she was naked underneath.

I shook my head.

"Why you shaking your head baby?" She started rubbing her pussy.

"Fuck it I'll just miss my flight. My party not until tomorrow anyway."

She smiled.

This girl get me every single time.

Later On.

"Okay baby you gotta let me leave." She had me on the couch sitting on my lap.