61.

I'll try to post a few chapters today. This one is kinda boring though....Enjoy 😛

Chris.

One Week Later.

She's finally home. She was so happy to get out of that hospital. I've been keeping an eye on her since Zach had to 'extend his trip'. Sabrina must've had somebody threaten his ass.

When we were younger her dad used to be in some crazy shit! He didn't care if we were around he'd shoot at somebody. When he decided to become a lawyer shit I was shocked. I guess his craziness rubbed off on his daughter.

Ever since Sabrina's been home she stays in her room. Before she got here, her mom cleaned this place up. The police left everything the way it was. I didn't want her to relive that moment. Every time she thinks about it she goes crazy.

I still think this is my fault.

I'm always apart of her pain. How do I change that? Shit will never work between us because I'm always causing her some type of pain.

I want my relationship back but I really gotta work on me. A lot of shit is about to change.

I was knocked out my thoughts by her coming into the kitchen.

"Wassup beautiful." I said.

She came and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey."

"I didn't think you'd ever come out that room." I put her up on the island.

"I wasn't but I started feeling like I was back in the hospital so I had to."

"How you feeling?" I touched the side of head.

"Better, my head usually kills me when I wake up but I'm fine today."

"Good." I kissed her.

"Where are my babies?" She asked.

"Sleep...Reign might be watching TV."

"She usually sneaks in Adens room and watches with him. Hand me the baby monitor."

I passed it to her and she cut it on and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was playing.

"Yup, she's in there." She said.

"Ima go grab her."

"She's fine. She does this every morning." She pulled me in between her legs. "We need some alone time anyway."

I kissed her while gripping her thighs.

"I wanna get you out this house baby." I said.

"I don't know Chris. I'm not ready to deal with all those flashing lights. It makes my head hurt."

"Well let's go somewhere they wouldn't expect us to go, I just want you to have fun."

"Okay but not today, I just wanna enjoy having my little family together."

"Alright, I'll give you a few days. Saturday you're leaving this house."

"Yes daddy."