11.

Bri.

I laid on the counter with sun glasses on my face and a cup of coffee in my hand. This hangover was bad but not bad enough where I couldn't take care of myself.

I wanted to go get breakfast so bad but that probably wasn't going to happen so I decided to make me something.

While I was getting breakfast down I heard footsteps coming into the kitchen.

I guess Chris finally decided to wake up.

It was 2 in the afternoon and I'm just now cooking breakfast

"Damn girl I thought you would be a zombie this morning" he said while jumping up on my counter.

"I feel like one but I'm trying to fight through it."

"I see you stole my glasses."

"I couldn't find mine. Yo ass walked past how many chairs and decided to sit on my counter"

"Stop crying! What's for breakfast?"

"Turkey bacon, hash browns, waffles because I don't wanna sit here and make pancakes and probably grits."

"Cool with me"

"Don't you have a meeting or studio session to go to?" I asked,

"Not until tonight."

"Well go find something to do right now."

"Oh you putting me out? After I helped yo drunk ass get home last night."

I ignored him and went back to cooking.

"Do you own pajamas?" He smacked my ass.

I punched his arm.

"Stop doing that! Don't fucking touch me"

"Why can't I touch you?" He started smacking my ass over and over and over. "Why can't I touch this fat ass no more." He grabbed my ass and it honestly sent chills down my spine.

"Chris stop for real."

"So I'm guessing you still mad about something that happened two months ago."

"You tried to play me. That ain't cool."

"I didn't try to play you."

"You did...all you had to do was be honest and tell me that you wanted to still be with her and I would've gladly walked away."

"But I didn't want you to walk away."

"Well that's what happened. You claim you love me and wanna be with me but I feel like that honestly was a bunch of bullshit. And you proved to me it was."

"It's not a bunch of bullshit. I do love you." He gripped my waist.

"But you don't wanna be with me right?"

"I'm just tryna get shit sorted out before we happen."

That felt like a slap in my face.

"Get away from me Chris."

"Sabrina you just gotta understand."

"Move please." I pushed him and he backed up.

I finished my cooking in silence.

Once I was done I made my plate and started going back upstairs.

"You couldn't make my plate?" He yelled while I walked away.

"Nigga fuck you!"

I went and climbed in my bed. The place I planned on being for the rest of the of the day and cut on my TV and started eating.