5.

Chris.

I laid in bed while Sabrina sat on me sipping on her favorite drink while I rolled up. She's been with me for about a week now and I've loved every minute of it.

Karrueche comes back tomorrow so tonight was our last night.

I never knew how much of a freak she was. The sex has been everything man.

"Chris hurry up with that blunt damn!" Her ass was buzzing. She drunk most of the bottle herself.

"Man don't rush me"

"Hurry up nigga!"

"So I was over my moms house a few days ago and I was talking to her about you and she thinks you're the girl I should let carry my babies"

"Oh I feel so honored."

"Yes you should."

She hit my chest.

"Don't be cocky"

"I'm playing but I really do think I want a kid. I want a mini me running around here" I said.

"Really? You don't even wanna get married but you want kids."

"That's a huge difference"

"It's not! Just like you can give up half to your wife you can give up half to your kid."

"I don't care though. I want a baby, I'm not getting younger. It's about time I popped a few up in somebody"

"How many do you want?"

"If I get a boy on the first try then I'm good but if not then 2 will be okay"

"I think I would want 2. I want a lil girl first" she said.

"Well let me know when you ready so I can make you my baby momma"

"Whatever nigga, you'll have to change your views on marriage before you get me pregnant"

"You know you wanna just be my baby momma"

She laughed.

"You would've had a 7 year old running around here but....stuff happens" she said.

I laughed.

"Man what is yo drunk ass talking about? 7 years ago I was 18 and Rihanna wasn't pregnant"

"Right"

I stopped rolling and looked at her.

"Wait a minute"

"I gotta go pee." She tried to get up but I held her down.

"7 years ago was our first time."

"Was it?"

"Yes it was don't play stupid"

"I'm not playing stupid."

"Man I know you wasn't pregnant you would've said something."

"Right"

"Sabrina are you trying to tell me something"

"No Chris I was just joking"

"Naw naw I don't think you were"

"I was, I was on birth control how could I get pregnant?"

"Sabrina you really gone say that shit like I wasn't the one you fucked."