35.

Chris.

We in Vegas baby!

My home away from home. I love this place. I love performing at Drais and plus it's fight night.

And to top it off I got Sabrina to come with me.

I'm hoping for a good little vacation even if nothing happens between us I just want her to say she had a good time.

I've been waiting on her to land so I can spend some time with her before the fight and hopefully I can talk her into going with me. I know she had plans on going to 1Oak with Chyna but I know she'd rather be with me.

Chris - Where yo ass at man?
Sabrina - Up the street from the hotel! Chill out B
Chris - 😂 you irritating
Sabrina - Have you checked up on Ray? I called but your mom didn't answer.
Chris - They went shopping, she probably ain't hear her phone.
Sabrina - Oh okay I'll call later then
Chris - You know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! I'm all in that pussy tonight 😝🐱💦👅
Sabrina - BYE FOOL! ✌🏻️🖕🏻I'm pulling up I'll let you know when I get settled in.
Chris - Alright.

I tossed my phone then went and jumped in the shower.

When I got out I checked my phone and she sent their room number. I slipped on something quick then headed down to her room.

I knocked and Chyna answered.

"What up Chy. Where Bri at?"

"Hey Chris." We hugged. "She's in the shower."

She pointed to her room.

I walked into her room and I heard her in there singing.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I IS?! YOU AINT MARRIED TO NO AVERAGE BITCH BOY! YOU GONE WATCH MY FAT ASS TWIST BOY! AS I BOUNCE TO THE NEXT DICK BOY!"

Beyoncé got these women tripping.

I pulled the glass door back.

"Man if you don't shut up!"

She jumped and turned around.

"Oh my god Chris! GET OUT!" She covered up her body

"Hell naw! Move yo hands baby."

"Chris get ooooout!"

"Baby don't be like that."

"Chris leave!"

"Alright damn."

I reached in and grabbed her ass so she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shower.

"Since you wanna keep playing with me!" She said.

"MAN YOU GOT MY SHOES AND CLOTHES WET! HOW AM I GONE GET BACK UPSTAIRS."

"I told you to get out!"

I started taking everything off.

"You can undress out there." She said.

"You pulled me in so you must want me to be in here."

"I don't."

I took off my briefs now I was fully undressed. I turned her around to face me. She looked down at my dick and bit her lip.

"I don't wanna do this Chris. This is the last thing I need. I agreed to come to Vegas with you but I don't want this."

"Okay." I kissed her forehead then her lips. "I'll be out in the room."