36.

5 Months Later

Chris.

One word..... BRIDEZILLA!

I owe everybody that's apart of this wedding an I'm sorry gift because of the way my fiancé is acting!

This girl has lost her mind.

All the money she done spent, all the complaining, being bossy as hell!

We only got two months left and I'm counting down! I should've just dragged her ass to a chapel in Vegas. I wouldn't have to deal with this.

Every idea I try to suggest she shoot that shit down with no problem. But let me tell her no to something....

I'm just ready to get this shit over with. I know women care more about the wedding then men do but I didn't know it was this bad.

Tomorrow is her bridal shower so I'm trying to get her to chill until then and let her bridesmaids take care of everything.

She been trying to sneak on her phone and text Chyna and be nosey so I took her phone and put it her pocket.

And it's only one way to keep her mind off of this wedding for a little while. *Evil grin.*

"Uno! Ah ha!" I yelled while slamming the card down.

"Draw 4 nigga!"

"What the fuck?"

"Matter of fact draw 4 more my nigga!"

"I knew you was up to something." I said.

"I think I'll make the color red for all my blood gang niggas."

She so ignorant.

"I ain't got no fucking red! You such a cheater. I quit."

"Aye nigga stop being soft and take this ass whipping like a man fool."

"How you get all those good cards back to back though? I shouldn't had let yo sneaky ass deal."

"You so mad though."

"I'm not mad."

"You are...okay I'll forfeit so that you can say you won."

"And that's why I'm marrying you. You give up things for me."

"Whatever can you go put your heavy ass daughter in her bed."

"Yeah."

We cleaned up the cards then I picked up my baby girl and carried her to her room. I kissed her cheek then laid her down and headed back to Sabrina's room.

That's another thing we have to do before our wedding! Find a damn house.

When I walked in the room she was on her phone.

"So how's everything coming along with the bridal shower?" She asked whoever was on the phone.

"You so hardheaded."

"Oh shit Chy let me call you back." She hung up.

"Give me yo phone."

"No Chris!"

"Yes man. No wedding talk tonight. We chilling."

"Okay okay."

She passed it to me.

"Now come get on this bed with daddy."

"You ain't my damn daddy."

"Hush up and roll this up." I passed her the weed and rello. "So you wanna go look at some houses this weekend."