76.

Chris.

4 Months Later

I was lying in bed with Sabrina and the kids, even Royalty. Because of the whole situation at dinner that night when Sabrina threw that knife at Nia I had a hard time getting my daughter. I had to get my mom to get her and I picked her up so Nia doesn't even know she's here.

I gotta figure out a way to get Sabrina and Nia to hash out their issues so that I can keep seeing my daughter and our kids can keep that strong relationship with their big sister l.

"Tristan you keep going cross eyed and your scaring mommy. I'm about to take you to the hospital." Sabrina said.

"Why can't I never hold my son without you being all up in his face?" I asked

"Shut up." She kissed his cheek.

I pushed her head. "Move! Damn."

"If you didn't have my son I'd be beating yo ass right now."

"Let us have some space."

"Tristan yo daddy didn't even want you and now he wanna be stingy!"

"Daddy did you want me?" Reign asked.

"Did you want me daddy?" Royalty asked.

I just looked at Sabrina. Look what she done started.

"I wanted all of my babies. Don't listen to this crazy lady over here."

"Don't lie to these kids." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina stop playing with me."

She laughed. "Okay my princesses and my prince Aden, it's late and its time to get ready for bed."

"Just 5 more minutes Bri please." Royalty begged.

"No, it's almost 12 y'all gotta get in bed." I said.

"Come on let's get you guys into your pj's."

They climbed off the bed and Sabrina picked up Aden and they went to their rooms. I just took a million pictures of Tristan.

I can't believe I got 4 kids.

About 30 minutes later Sabrina came back and grabbed Tristan.

"Say goodnight to daddy." She said.

"Good night little man." I kissed his little cheek then she went into his room. Once he was sleep she came back into the room and laid back down

"Baby we need to talk." I said.

"About what?"

"You possibly sitting down with Nia."

"Fuck that bitch."

"Baby for real I need you to do this for me. I had to sneak and get my daughter because of y'all not getting along."

"Chris I don't even start with Nia! She always starts with me. One minute I think everything is perfectly fine and the next she has an attitude and wants to get smart. I don't have time for that shit."

"I just think y'all need to sit down and get to the bottom of everything. Find out what the real issue is."

"I don't have an issue."

"Sabrina please do this for me."

She took a deep breath.

"If I do this can you cut your hair for the wedding? I just cant take the hair anymore."