75.

Chris.

I sat in the car with Sabrina's dad. We've been waiting on that call to make sure everything is all set for tonight.

Sabrina didn't want me to get involved in this because of who I am but I just can't let that nigga get away with this shit. I won't be okay until I know she's safe.

"Man my daughter about to lose her mind worrying about you." Her dad said.

"I know. She's been texting me all day."

"You know you ain't gotta do this Chris. I don't need you getting in trouble you gotta take care of my babies and grand babies."

"Pops I can't let him get away with this shit. Fuck this fame my fiancé and my kids are more important. If shit hits the fan and I have to do time I will. I just gotta make sure my baby is safe."

"I respect that you wanna protect her but I don't need you in jail for this shit. Go home and be with her. She could be in labor man."

"I'm sorry but I can't."

"Alright."

His phone buzzed. He read the message then put his phone down.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah."

He cut the car on and pulled off.

I gotta keep her safe even if it means I'm risking it all. When you love somebody as much as I love her the money the fame, none of that shit matters to me.

I'm tired of her not being able to be happy at all times.

I gotta make this right. She's in this predicament because somebody that I brought into my life. I got her in this so Ima get her out.

Bri.

I sat at Chynas house trying to keep my mind off of what could be going on with Chris and my dad. I was all for him doing this but then I thought about all the consequences and now I'm scared as fuck. The last thing I need is for either one of them to get hurt.

Ugh! I think my baby is making me soft because I probably would've been right there helping!

"You okay?" Chyna asked.

"I'm scared. I'm so scared I'm contracting."

"Relax Bri. The last thing you need to do is go into labor. You got a couple more weeks."

"I'm really trying. My mind is all over the place right now I don't know what to do."

"Just calm down."

"I told Chris I would be okay. He didn't have to put himself into this situation. If something happens to him I'm going to go insane."

"Nothing is going to happen! Don't think so negatively."

"I'm trying. I really am."

"You're not trying hard enough."

I felt myself getting ready to cry. I'm so fucking paranoid.

"Oh my gosh Chyna!" I rubbed my stomach and sat back.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine!"

"You sure?"

"Yes....I think I just need some air."

I got up and went out the front door. I grabbed my phone to call Chris.