9.

Chris.

"MMMMHMMMMM FUCK!" Sabrina screamed out. I had on her the bed, laying on her chest, while I was digging in that pussy.

She was supposed to be back at work 2 hours ago but she came to my house while she was on her break before she started her next shift.

"Fuck SABRINA!" I smacked her ass.

I stood up and gripped her hips and started pounding in her. I watched her hands grip the sheets.

Her head tossed back as she came all over me and I busted all in her. I gripped her hair as it all came out. She laid on the bed trying to catch her breath.

I slowly pulled out of her and turned her over.

"I'm going to lose my fucking job!"

"Oh well, you know I got you" I climbed on top of her and tongued kissed her while rubbing on her body.

"No you're not taking care of me"

"Well open a nursing home, a urgent care, something! Be the boss"

"It's not as easy as it seems and that means I'll be back in school which I'm not trying to do. I would love to be Dr. Sabrina Nyguen but my 2 Masters are more than enough"

"Ain't nothing like a woman with brains, Booty and beauty" I laughed then kissed her lips.

"Thank god my supervisor is cool Chris. But she's already telling me that I can't keep missing days or calling off or coming in late once I get back from Paris."

"Fuck that damn job girl" I stood up and grabbed one of our blunts we rolled.

She sat up and grabbed a medicine bottle off my dresser.

"What's this?" She asked. "It's not the medicine prescribed on the bottle I can tell you that"

This is the only bad thing about her being a nurse.

"Headache medicine" I tried to snatch it away from her but she pulled back and opened the bottle.

"Xanax and MDMA's!!!"

"The fuck is MDMA's"

"Molly's jackass! Why you taking this shit?!"

"It helps me relax."

"Molly's don't help you fucking relax fool and on top of that you drink lean and smoke weed"

"Man chill, I'm good" she said.

"No the fuck you ain't good. Why you need all this?"

"Because I do, stay out of my business" I took the medicine

"Oh ok! You ain't said nothing but a word!" She jumped up and started grabbing her clothes and shoes.

"Whoa, where you think you going?" I blocked her.

"To mind my business, excuse me"

"So you gone leave me because I take a few drugs"

"CHRIS IM TRYING TO HELP YO DUMB ASS! I work in a hospital do you know how many people I've seen doped up out of there mind because of that shit! Do you know how many of my patients have over dosed on that shit?! And they're all young men. I'm not going to lose you to some fucking pills! I would lose my mind. Now excuse me while I go mind my business."

She went in the bathroom and a few minutes later she came out dressed. I was going to let her leave but I couldn't.

She was just looking out for me. How could I be mad?