3.

Bri.

I cracked my eyes and it felt like the room was spinning.

"What the fuck?" I whispered.

Why did I drink so much last night?!

I sat up and looked at Chris knocked out. I looked under the covers and I was in my bra in panties and he was just in his boxers.

I do not remember getting undressed

His morning wood was hard and ready for some action. I licked my lips. I wanted to put my mouth on it.

SABRINA STOP!!

I reached for my phone and I had a few missed calls and text messages from Lance.

I sat up and started texting him.

"Who is that? lover boy?" He scared me. The whole time he was talking to me his eyes was closed.

"Are you even woke?" I asked

"I wasn't but all yo damn moving woke me up"

"I'm sorry" I patted his head.

"Chris, where are my clothes?" I asked. "In the washing machine along with my clothes." He answered

I laughed

"Why?"

"You got so fucking drunk you threw up on me and yourself" he laughed.

"Oh my gosh" I covered my mouth. "Why did you let me get so drunk my stomach hurts so bad."

"All that throwing up you did last night" he rubbed my stomach. "Come lay back down." He pulled my arm and tried to get me to lay back down.

"No! Karrueche is not about to come in here and think I'm fucking her man" I pulled away from him.

"Man she not even in California, lay down"

I just looked at him. I wouldn't mind being up under him for the rest of the day.

I slid back down and cuddled under him. He gripped my hip and pulled me closer to him. I bit my lip.

I love his hands.

I put my leg and arm over him

"Damn get comfortable as hell then" he laughed

"Shut up this is the only way I cuddle"

"Oh so we cuddling now?" He asked.

"Hush so I can go back to sleep"

"Well is it okay if I do this cause it's the only way I cuddle" he grabbed my ass.

"CHRIS!"

I looked up at him and the way he was looking at me so serious and biting his lip had my panties wet.

I just rolled over and crossed my legs cause if I didn't I would be on his ass.

"Man come here...I want you closer to me"

He pulled me back and now his dick sat on my ass.

"Ummm I think I should get up" I couldn't have sex with him.

"Why?" He said while getting up too.

"It would avoid a lot if I did" I sat back up. "And plus Lance is looking for me."

"What you tryna avoid?" He grabbed my arm. "This?" He asked while pulling me under him and pushing my legs open and getting in between them.

"Yes" I just rubbed his chest. "I can't do this, it's very wrong"