6.

Sabrina.

4 months later.

It's my birthday weekend! My favorite time of the year. I get to have fun, I get to be around the people I love! My parents fly in, I can get drunk and make other people take care of me it's the best.

I was out shopping for my pre-birthday dinner tonight. I couldn't wait to see everybody and just have a good time.

"Hey there" somebody grabbed my arm as I walked past.

I quickly turned around and snatched my arm away.

"Oh Lance, it's you"

"Lol I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"

"Yeah you almost caught one to the dome" I laughed.

"Out shopping for your birthday?" He asked.

"Yes I am! I'm so excited"

"I know it's you're favorite time of the year" he said while flashing that beautiful smile.

"You know it"

"So what have you been up to?" He asked.

"Working very hard. I found this amazing house and I'm trying to buy it"

"Finally buying a house"

"Yeah the lady across from me finally came back and I think she's a cougar or runs an escorting service and I just don't know what's going on over there"

He laughed.

"She on some Christian Grey shit huh?"

"She really is" I said.

"Well I hope you get the house"

"Thank you, what have you been up to?"

"Same just working, I finally got that promotion at work"

"Congratulations! You were working so hard for that"

"Yeah and they finally noticed"

"I'm proud of you!"

"Thanks....look I've been wanting to call and talk to you. I've really missed you Sabrina. I know you got this thing going on with Chris-"

I cut him off.

"There's no thing with Chris, we're friends that's all. He has a girlfriend that he needs to focus on." I said.

Chris and I completely let go of the romantic part of our relationship after I had to almost drag Karrueche threw his house for trying to stab me. Chris left a pair of my panties in his drawer. For what? I don't know.

He called me over so that she could check me and I honestly felt so betrayed my him. So yeah, we're done. We barely speak honestly.

I invited them to my dinner and my party but I don't expect them to show.

"Look I'm having a dinner tonight at Nobu, I would love for you to come and celebrate with me"

"I would love to come."

"Okay, I'll see you there. Don't be late" I said while rubbing his chest.