54.

Chris.

I was out shopping for my kids today. I had a whole free day and nothing else to do so why not spend money on my babies.

I tried to keep Reign and Aden for as long as I could while that clown was there but Sabrina claimed she missed them too much and wanted them home so I had to take my babies back.

Man I miss being able to be around them every day.

I already know what it's like to have a set schedule with my kid because of Nia. I don't want that with them.

Anyway, I was in this sneaker spot that I heard about the other day. I heard that they carry all Jordan Retros for kids so you already know what's about to happen.

Reign and Royalty practically got every shoe ever made the issue is finding the shoes for Aden because he's in soft bottom shoes.

But this store had em all. Not only did they have Retros they got a bunch of other shoes that he needs.

I was picking up all the shoes I wanted him to get, I started running out of space in my arms. I had like 20 shoes in them.

"Would you like some help with those?" A light voice said from behind me.

"Umm yeah I do." I replied.

I turned around and it was like a light shined down on her. Big blonde and brown curly afro, freckles, dimples, big titties. Where did she even come from?

"I'm Chris." I said while holding my hand out, dropping some of the shoes.

She smiled. "I know who you are, I'm Crystal."

"I didn't see you when I came in. I would've asked for you to come help me."

"Yeah, I was in the back doing inventory but my brother called me up front to help you out, so what you looking for?"

"I need all these in like a size 3. It's for my son. He's 2 months."

"Oh that's right you did just have a son. Congrats on that."

"Thanks."

"Okay, let's get these shoes for you. Let me grab a few of them." She took a couple. "I'm gonna go get these for you."

"Thank you Crystal."

"No problem."

She turned and walked to the back. She ain't have no ass but most of the girls I date don't. The rest of her body was amazing though. She showed off her toned stomach by wearing a crop top. Her black shorts showed off her toned legs. She was lit!

I sat the other shoes down and sat in a chair, waiting for her to come back.

Every 15 minutes she would come back out with boxes and grab more shoes.

I think this is my new favorite store..

After she got everything, I just looked through the boxes.

"Do you see anything else that you like?" She asked.

I looked up at her and licked my bottom lip.