82

Bri.

THE WEDDING!

3:14am

I laid in bed just looking in at the ceiling. In 13 hours I would be Mrs. Christopher Brown. I wasn't nervous, I wasn't scared, I'm just ready!

I don't know why I can't sleep.

All I keep thinking about is what Chris doing, what's going through his head. Is he nervous? Is he scared?

We decided to have the wedding in Virginia. Not Tappahannock though, Virginia Beach. I wish I would've had this idea two years ago but better late than never.

There was knock on my room door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and Chyna walked in with cookies and ice cream.

That's why she my best friend.

"How did you know I was up?" I asked.

"I know you better than I know myself."

"That's true."

"Where's Lo? I feel like I haven't seen her since dinner earlier." She said.

"That's a good question."

"She was being weird today."

"Yeah she was but I can't focus on Lauren and her craziness right now."

"I know that's like your favorite cousin and all but I just don't trust her. Especially with her track record."

I just looked at her.

"People change Chy."

"If you say so." She rolled her eyes. "You excited about being married?"

"Very! I can't wait to see Chris."

"I'm so happy for you best friend, I've always known that you guys would end up together, especially in high school."

"Whatever! I hid my feelings really well."

"Girl bye! When he first got with Sariyah bitch you were heated!"

"I just didn't like her! She only wanted him because everybody knew he was on the verge of becoming famous."

"Blah blah blah! You didn't like her because she had yo man."

"Naw."

"You can admit it now."

"I've had a crush on Chris ever since he sat in front of me, my first day. But he was always up in other girls faces, I didn't think he liked me."

"When did you first notice he felt the same way?"

"When we first had sex. You know when a guy is just there for some pussy but he wasn't. Like Chris took his time with me, he made love to me."