21.

Bri.

2 weeks later.

I didn't go to my moms house because I knew he would follow me there.

I went to a hotel and decided to call a realtor to find my own place. If I have to get another apartment I will! As long as there is enough space for me and my baby.

Was I a fool for actually thinking that I could really change him?

He really fooled me into thinking I did though.

The proposal, constantly telling me that I was making him a better man.

I really believed his ass.

And what makes this even more fucked up, he did this bullshit after he got me pregnant. I really believe he trapped me. He knows I can't leave him alone completely because of our baby.

But I can't keep all my focus on Chris. I got too much other shit going on. My baby shower is in a few days and I have to find a house as soon as possible and have the nursery all set up before I give birth.

I was out with my mom looking at a house. Hopefully it's something that I like. I honestly can't be picky right now.

I was kind of irritated because she only wanted to talk about Chris and I wanted to continue pretending that he doesn't exist.

"I really like this place Sabrina." My mom said.

"Yeah I do too."

"Oh, I know I forgot to tell you something, Chris and I had lunch yesterday.

I rolled my eyes.

"Ma, I really do not care."

"Wanna know what we talked about?"

"No, I don't and can you please stop bringing him up."

"Okay after this one last question."

"OMG."

"He hasn't slept with the girl...why are you making a big deal about this?"

"Ma, are you kidding me right now?!"

"No, I have caught your dad texting women every now and then but as long as I'm the only one he's making love to and coming home to every night, I honestly don't see the problem."

"I really can not believe you right now. How do you know he hasn't had sex with those women he's texting?"

"I trust your father."

"Oh you trust him? Are you really gonna sit here and try to pretend like I'm not your daughter and I didn't hear you yelling at him all the damn time about those women you claim you don't care about? I know Chris like I know myself. He doesn't know how to tell a bitch no and that's how he ended up getting another woman pregnant while he was in his last relationship."

"Well if you know all of this shit, why did you get pregnant by him and why did you agree to marry him?"

I couldn't even respond to that one.