29.

Bri.

It feels so weird not having Reign, I was shocked that Chris was going to keep her and Royalty at the same time by himself. I've been trying to get him to do that for the longest. I know his mom will be there to help out after they both drive him crazy.

That whole begging me to stay stunt he tried to pull was a little funny. Chris is so used to bating those lashes and looking like he lost his best friend and that will get bitches to stay or forgive him but like I have said A MILLION TIMES I'm not those other girls because I've known him since we were 12. I know all the moves!

I'm not falling for his bullshit. He's not making me look crazy! If I take him back he's just going to repeat what he did like he's always done.

It's gonna take a lot more than those I'm sorry's to get me back.

Anyway

I had my meeting for my uniforms and the company loved it!!! Production starts next month and they will be sold everywhere. I can't wait for my line to launch. Next I think I'm going to work on shoes for nurses and doctors.

I'm so excited.

Since I didn't have my baby girl and I had nothing to do today I decided to go shopping. Every time I go shopping for myself I end up buying Reign everything I can put my hands on but that's because she's always with me. Since I'm alone I can probably buy myself a few things.

Maybe.

Anyway I was in Saks trying on shoes when someone walked up to me.

"Excuse me." I heard a voice say.

I looked up and it was some girl.

"Aren't you Sabrina?" She asked.

"Yes." I said nervously.

"I'm Ammika, I don't know if you've heard of me."

"No, should I know you?"

This bitch looks familiar but I can't think of where I know her from.

"I'm a friend of Chris." She replied.

"A friend?"

"Well we're a little more than friends."

I just looked at her then it clicked.

"Oh you're the wanna be Karrueche."

She laughed while I kept a straight face. "Everyone says that. I get that we look alike but that's it."

"No, Karrueche's prettier." I smiled. "So how can I help you Mika?"

"It's Ammika and I just saw you over here and I decided to come introduce myself. I've tried to get Chris to introduce us but he just never wanted to."

"Why would we need to know each other? You were his side chick. You're not a factor in my life. Me and Chris aren't even together anymore so there still is no reason for us to know each other."

"Because of your daughter, I've been around her and I just thought that it was right that I got to know you for her sake."

"Wait a minute....when have you been around my daughter?"

"Yesterday and about a couple weeks ago. I've been around Royalty more than her but she's so cute."

"So you and Chris are still messing around?"

"I wouldn't call it messing around, we're basically in a relationship."

"What about Sariyah?"