20

2 Months later.

Chris.

Virginia, 2004.

Another day in this dumbass school, surrounded by these dumb ass people.

I swear I can't wait to get my ass up out of here!

I'm so close to getting a deal, I'm ready to sign my name on the dotted line and get the fuck up out of VA for good.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Sabrina tapping my shoulder.

"Would you get out of lala land and hand me my damn pencil." She said.

"Sorry."

"Sorry." She laughed while mocking my lisp. She think that shit is so funny.

"That ain't funny with yo big head ass!"

The bell rang.

"Freedoooooooom!" Sabrina screamed while jumping out of her seat. "Let's go best friend!"

I grabbed my shit and we walked out the door.

"So what you got up for the weekend?" I asked her.

"Ummm, nothing really. Chyna wants to go shopping but that's about it." She wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "What about you?"

"Me and Riyah supposed to go to the movies."

She rolled her eyes.

Sariyah is my girlfriend. We've been together for almost a year now. Sabrina hates her and she thinks that she's only with me because I'm the next big thing out of VA.

"Jug don't be like that." I said.

"I'm not being like anything. But you know how I feel about her! She didn't pay you any type of attention until these labels started looking at you."

"That's not true."

"Speaking of the devil."

Riyah came and threw her arms around my neck while pushing Sabrina.

"BIT-" I covered Sabrina's mouth.

"Hey baby." Sariyah said.

"Wassup." We kissed.

"Sabrina why don't you have a boyfriend? You're always up under Chris."

"I guess I just haven't found the right guy. But I do have somebody in mind. Is your dad available?" Sabrina replied.

I tried my hardest to hold that laugh in.

"Chris, I'll call you later." Sabrina said.

"He'll be busy." Sariyah kissed my neck.

"Like I said Christopher Maurice, I'll call you."

"Alright, bye best friend."

"Bye." Sabrina waved and walked off.

"She is super annoying Chris! You need to let her go."

"She don't even pay you no attention Riyah, why you always tripping?"

"Because I feel like you give her more attention than me. I'm your girlfriend, she's just your leech."

"Man that shit ain't true." I started walking down the hall.

"Do you have feelings for her?"