60.

Annnnd another one, I got bored....it's kind of short though.

Bri.

I've been in this hospital for two days and I'm so ready to go! I feel like a prisoner.

Never in a million years would I have thought that someone would attack with a metal bar. I knew something was up when Crystal came to my house. She said Chris had just broken up with her and she was pissed. I tried to explain everything to her, next thing I know this crazy bitch pulls a metal bar from behind her. I tried to grab it, we pull it back and forth she got it away from me and thing I know I'm waking up in a hospital.

Chris loves these crazy bitches and I always end up dealing with them.

First one bitch ruins my wedding and now this bitch.

See Ammika what she did was wrong but Crystal really fucked up. I don't know why bitches think it's cool to try me like I'm some weak ass bitch but she got another thing coming.

That bitch is getting taken care of real soon.

I can see this incident is taking a toll on Chris. Once again he feels super guilty because I'm hurt due to a bitch he dealt with. He gotta work on that.

I don't want him to blame his self though.

Speaking of Chris, he just walked in with my food. I was so over this hospital shit!

"Oh my gosh thank you!" I took the Burger King bag from him.

"No problem." He grabbed a fry. "How you feeling?"

"Better. I'm ready to go."

"I know. Hopefully you'll be home tomorrow."

"Yeah and I wish you were going to be at home with me." I said.

He leaned down and kissed me.

"Get rid of that fool and I'll be home."

"Well he had an emergency in Minnesota so you might have to take care of me."

"I'm all for it." He tongue kissed me.

"Stop kissing me like that! You know I can't have sex with you right now."

Sex isn't safe right now. This is so hard cause I wanna fuck Chris so bad.

Harsh, I know. 

But at least I'm honest.

"I still feel bad about all of this." He said.

"It's fine."

"Ima take care of it."

"Nope, you don't need nothing else crazy attached to your name. Don't even sweat it."

"I don't know if I should be proud that you're being the bigger person or if I should be concerned."

I laughed. "You should be proud."

"Sabrina don't do nothing crazy, I know what you capable of. I don't need you to be in jail."

I come from a long line of crazy ass people. Especially on my dads side. It was like being born in a mob. It's scary but come handy at times like this.

The day she hit me, she signed her life away.

"Sabrina you can't do anything crazy, it's gonna come back on you because they know she did this."

"Would you calm down!"

"Alright man, alright."

"I love you." I said.