69.

Chris.

We've been in New York the past 3 days. I had to get a little work done during this vacation and I thought it would be cool if I brought Sabrina, buuuuut she's been sick ever since we got here. I don't know if shes home sick and the flying is getting to her or if it's something she ate.

I was getting ready to leave out to do a radio interview but I had to check on her first.

"Baby you good?" I asked.

"I'm in a lot of pain. I think I'm gonna go to the hospital." She answered.

"Alright let me tell them I can't make it to this interview I'll go with you."

"No, go ahead. I'm fine."

"Baby no, if you sick I need to be with you."

"Chris go do your interview, I'll keep you updated."

"Alright." I kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I got up and headed out. The whole car ride I just wondered what was wrong with her.

Bri.

As soon as Chris was gone I grabbed my phone and called my mom.

*Ring, Ring, Ring.*

"Hello." She answered

"Hey mommy, what are you doing?"

"Feeding your children. What are you doing?"

"Lying in bed sick."

"What's wrong?"

"I can't believe I'm about to say this."

"Say what?"

"I'm pregnant."

"But your tubes are burnt."

"I know it's called an ectopic pregnancy."

"When it's like that, you miscarry right?"

"Yeah. I'm about to go to the hospital to confirm everything but I pretty much know. I've seen this plenty of times while I worked in the hospital."

"Awwww sweetie. I know you wanted another baby, this must be hard on you."

"I'm fine. I didn't even think this was possible."

"Did you tell Chris?"

"No, I probably won't either. He didn't even want another baby."

"But you should still let him know. You've already been through something like this."

"It's different this time. It's not like this would be a successful pregnancy anyway."

"Sabrina, tell him. Things are going good for you two if he finds out you hid another pregnancy from him he's going to be pissed."

"Okay I'll tell him."

"Alright. Well get your butt up and go to that hospital to make sure that you are really pregnant."

"Okay, kiss my babies for me, I'll be home tomorrow."

"Okay, i love you."

"I love you too, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and went and got dressed. My body felt like shit! I've been throwing up, I have this terrible pain in my stomach, a long with cramps, I've been spotting and I have the worst headaches.  Ever since that bitch hit me I have to go to the doctor whenever my headaches get unbearable and right now I feel like I'm about to die.