38.

Chris.

It's the morning after my concert and the only time I'll probably get to relax today. Yesterday was crazy. All the drama Nia tryna cause, I'm sick of it.

I put a gag order on this bitch for a reason.

And on top of that she tryna drag Sabrina and Reign into this shit. She ain't never gone win a case until she learn how to shut the fuck up.

I tried to call and check up on Sabrina but she didn't answer. I guess she was sleep. I miss her ass so much.

This is the hardest part of being on tour, You gotta be away from everybody you care about and when you're overseas it's even worse because of the time difference. After this is all over I gotta focus on becoming a husband. Something that I can't believe still. I'm nervous but I'm ready.

I tried calling Sabrina again. Hopefully she had Reign with her. I needed to see my fat face baby!

She didn't answer, I tried again. I'm about to blow her phone up. I like when she cuss me out. It's funny and sexy at times.

Man once we get married I'm getting my little boy. That's all I need. I love my kids man. We ain't even gotta wait until we get married I want my son now. I might regret Nia ass but I'm grateful for the blessing that we have. Having kids really does something to you.

*Ding Dong*

"Who the fuck is this?"

I got up and went to the door. I opened it.

"Ammika. What you doing here?"

"I missed you."

"Man you stalking me? How you even get up here?"

"That's the beauty of me looking just like your ex."

"You nuts man! Get away from my door."

"Seriously Chris I just wanna talk to you."

"Naw, it ain't nothing for us to talk about."

"Please just for a second, I miss our conversations. You used to give me good advice before you little girlfriend came back around. I got a lot going on back home, I need to vent."

"You couldn't call? I'm in enough bullshit with my girl I don't need this."

"I don't have your number remember. Just 5 minutes please."

"Alright talk." I walked out my room

"I miss you Chris. I've been thinking about you so much lately and the fact that your getting married is really hurting me."

"I thought you said you was having issues at home? I ain't tryna hear this shit."

"You don't care about my feelings anymore?! Did you think about me when you decided to get back with her?"

"Why would I Ammika?! You wasn't my girl. I kept you around because I needed somebody. I was hurting and I didn't want to be alone."

"Oh so you used me?"

"No I didn't use you! I never put it in your head that we were together."

"Fucking me, all those text messages telling me how much you care about me, bringing me around your kids, what was all of that?"

"I'm sorry if I mislead you Ammika but I wasn't looking for no girl. You knew I still wanted to be with Sabrina."

"The way you talked shit about her you had me fooled."