1.

Bri.

I sat on my couch listening to Karrueche cry for the umpteenth time about some bitch she caught Chris cheating with.

"Why can't he just be faithful to me? Why do I keep putting up with his shit?"

Cause your a dumb bitch, I thought to myself.

"Karrueche, Chris really loves you and that's all that matters. If you don't want to deal with it the easiest solution is to leave. He does this shit because he knows you're not leaving" I said while texting him letting him know she was here.

Chris and I have been best friends since the 7th grade. He grew up to be a superstar while I kept my nose in the books and became a Registered Nurse. I remember how he used to want me to quit school and go touring with him. Some days I wish I would've but I don't think that fast life is for me.

"Sabrina what am I gonna do?" She whined.

I gotta get this bitch out of my house.

"Honey, it's time you grew a backbone and put your foot down. What you allow is what will continue! Chris is going to play these games until you say enough is enough"

She thought about what I said then she jumped up and hugged me.

It was so awkward

"Oooh thank you!"

I just patted her back.

"I'm so glad Chris has you around. It's like I gained a Bestfriend too" she said while wiping her tears.

I gave a fake smile.

"Well I have to get up early so..." Moving her towards the door.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" She said. "Wanna have lunch this weekend?" She asked eagerly.

This bitch really has no friends. Her old friends ditched her because of Chris. They claim once she got with him she got stuck up. I honestly think they're all jealous.

I tried to think of an excuse but couldn't think of anything.

This was my first weekend off in so long. I just wanted time alone to work on my thesis paper! I'm now working on my Masters degree.

I guess lunch won't kill me.

"Ummm, sure" I said sounding so uninterested. I thought she would change her mind after hearing that but nope.

"Okay cool, I'll text you"

She hugged me again then left. I just laid back on the couch and took a deep breath.

I was getting ready for my nap when my phone started ringing.

"Oh my gosh, really?!" I yelled. I reached for my phone and it was Chris.

I hated when he puts me in the middle of his love issues.

"Hello" I said trying to sound half sleep. Hoping he would say he would call back. But that's too much like right

"Best friend what happened?" He questioned being nosey.

"Chris can you just stop cheating on that girl?! She's crazy about you. If you wanna do single shit then BE SINGLE"

He laughed.

Sad....

"I didn't even fuck nobody. Another chick was sitting on my lap, that's it! She tripping for real" he said.

"No you're just a dog. And stop putting me in your relationship mess" I placed him on speakerphone and started scrolling through Instagram.

"BFF you give the best love advice. Who else will I run to" he pouted.