48.

Aaaannnnd another one! Lol....I think y'all good for about a week or two right? 🤔

Bri.

"This Chris Brown and his second baby momma situation is getting crazier and crazier. So their wedding was ruined because of an ex that didn't want to leave Chris alone and Chris being the dog that he is. That was tragic. I felt bad for Sabrina because she really loved him and was so excited to be married, that's all she posted on social media. But now I really feel bad for her because she's pregnant. (A picture paps took popped up on the screen.) She's 5 months pregnant from what I'm hearing, she's trying to hide her belly under a big shirt but it's really not helping and it's all in her face, you can tell and plus this picture is her coming out of the doctors office.. So the day of the wedding she was at least two months pregnant. I know Chris knew, he had to and he still made the choice to go do his thing and be with that Ammika girl. It's crazy and what really sucks is Chris and Sabrina were best friends, we've shown her before they started dating and I've always heard how close they were so not only did he lose another woman that really loved him he lost his best friend. Chris you got to do better. Not only for the sake of yourself but the sake of your kids."

I cut off the TV after listening to Wendy. So I guess my big secret is out. I thought my big shirts were really working lol.

The other day I decided to reactivate all my social media. I was getting bored without it.

When I posted my first picture on Instagram I was shocked at how much love I got. I thought they'd piss me off and I'd be deactivating my shit again.

Since Wendy spilled my tea I decided to post a picture.

@Sabrina yup another wittle baby is in my tummy

@Sabrina yup another wittle baby is in my tummy. Yes it is Chris's child and no we are not together so before y'all even start, Don't! K? Anyway I'm happy and I can't wait for my love bug to get here so I can smell that baby breath and neck 😂 Thanks for the love and support, you guys are awesome. Looooove you 😘

(A/N I love the way babies smell in real life lol)

After that I got dressed and headed out to do some shopping before I picked up Reign. I was kind of happy that I didn't have to put on a big shirt because it's so hot today.

I was in Bel-bambini looking at beds when somebody called my name.

I turned around.

Lord don't have me fighting in this store while I'm pregnant.

"Hi Karruche."

"Wow, you really are pregnant." She said while rubbing my stomach. That was shocking.

"Yes I am."