85.

Chris.

The Reception.

A Few Weeks Later.

I held on to her tight as we slow danced to the music. We've been married for a couple weeks now and it still doesn't feel real. Everything has just been so perfect. Everything just feels so right and complete.

Marrying her was the best decision I've ever made.

I kissed her forehead then her lips.

"You look so beautiful tonight baby." I said.

"Thank you husband." She smiled then kissed me.

"Some days I swear it felt like I'd never be able to marry you, I can't believe we finally did it."

"Maybe all of those obstacles we faced were to make us stronger so that when we finally became husband and wife we would be inseparable."

"Sabrina Brown."

"Yesss honey, that's my name!"

"I love you and I'm never letting you leave me."

"Ain't no divorce bih!"

I laughed.

"You stuck with me for the rest of your life." I twirled her around then dipped her.

"Oooo look at you showing out."

"You know I'm cold with this dancing shit."

"You alright, I've seen better."

"Stop hating."

She laughed then kissed me.

"I'm ready to get you out this dress and make love to you all night long." I said while gripping her ass.

"I can't wait either, I wish we could slip away and have a little fun."

"I don't think nobody would notice."

"I think they will. You can wait a little bit longer."

"But I want you right now." I pouted.

"And I want you too but just think about it the longer we wait the better it'll be."

"You right."

"And just think about all the sex we're about to have on this honeymoon." She said.

"Man. I don't think we ever gone leave the hotel."

"Freak ass."

"Only with you." I bit my lip.

We shared a nice kiss then went back to dancing. I was into our moment then we heard a bunch of yelling by the door.

"What's going on over there?" Sabrina said.

"I don't know but it looks like security got it baby. Probably somebody that had too much to drink."

"Yeah."

I twirled her around again.

"Chris their shoving each other! What the hell is going on?"

"Let me go find out. Stay right here."

She nodded and I walked away.

"Aye man, what the fuck going on?!" I yelled.

"Somebody who was not on the guest list is trying to get in, it was some guy! Then a few more came and now they're trying to push through security." Sabrina's assistant said.