Chapter 16.2.2 (Restricted)

CHAPTER 16.2.2

SEBASTIAN (RESTRICTED)

She's giving me a headache. She knew too well that I couldn't resist her. Kanina pa niya ako tinutukso.

My pervy girlfriend...

I couldn't help but smile with the thought. She was intentionally rubbing her breasts on my arm kahit na noong nasa helicopter pa lang kami.

She's such a teased!

Nanatili akong nakatayo sa gilid ng pool at pinagmasdan siya habang naglalangoy. Impressive ang skills niya sa swimming and yes, she's one fine view. With her skin so white, matched with a sexy body, hmm... desire immediately courses through my body.

"Are you just going to watch, Sir?" nanunukso pang aniya habang nagpo-floating.

"No, I am not," sagot ko pa kasabay ang marahang pag-iling.

Tinunton ko ang hem ng aking t-shirt at hinubad iyon. She watched me with curious eyes as I grab my shorts at tanging boxer brief na lang ang itinira ko.

Humakbang ako palapit sa pool at ganoon na lang ang pagkagulat ko nang madikit ang paa ko sa tubig.

"Fuck!"

Bahagya pa akong napaigtad sa sobrang gulat. Natawa naman siya nang malakas.

"It's cold!" Agad na nanulay ang kilabot sa aking buong katawan. Parang ayoko na tumuloy!

"Okay lang 'yan! Dali!" nakangising aniya sabay sumenyas na lumapit ako.

"It's freaking cold!" naiiling na reklamo ko pa.

Alanganin man ay mabilis akong lumapit sa kanya at agad rin naman niyang ipinulupot ang kanyang mga kamay sa aking leeg. Hinapit ko siya sa baywang at hinagod ang exposed niyang balat. That instant connection with her immediately fires me up.

"So?" nanunukso pang sabi niya habang hinihimas-himas ng kanyang kamay ang aking batok. She's pressing herself against me and I'm feeling the warmth of her skin. "Malamig pa rin ba?"

"Naughty girl..." Naiiling akong ngumiti bago yumuko at sakupin ang kanyang labi.

Umpisa ay banayad lang ang ginawa kong paghalik sa kanya. But the more she responds, the more our exchange of kisses gets intense. My tongue invaded her mouth, exploring, licking and caressing sensually. We're both moaning softly with the sensation running through our bodies. I touched her beautiful curves and she just rubbed my length with her hand. I have to admit, her hands could do magic.

"Oh, fuck, Ady..."

She's literally killing me!

"Make love to me, Sebastian..." she murmured as if begging.

"I will, Baby... I will."

Muli ko siyang hinalikan nang mapusok at mariin while gently sliding her panty off her legs. I lowered myself to completely remove it from her. I pressed her on the side of the pool and remove my boxer briefs as well. I trailed kisses on her jaw, nipping her skin on the neck and collar bone. With her bra still on, I slide my thumb to her nipple and rubbed it in circles. I didn't want her to be totally naked. Even if I gave instructions, I could never risk it.

She's mine.

Everything about her is all mine.

"Wrap your legs around me, Baby," I said in breathy voice. She immediately obeyed and rests her arms to the sides of the pool.

When my cock finds her sex, I slowly gyrate my hips and eased myself to her.

She moaned softly as she felt my fullness.