Prologue

Dedicated to my first ever favorite spg author :) i dont know if i should even call u ate, dahil ang babata ng mga writers dito sa watty. At ako ang Ate talaga, Momsy pa nga hahaha! Oh well, this can't be any good compare to yours. Lakas loob na dedication lng 'to. I thought about this a lot at talaga namang nakakahiya magdedicate sa taong super galing sa ganitong genre haha! Oh well, daldal ko na. Pasensya ka na. Gusto ko lang din maalala na ikaw 'yung nagsulat ng favorite spg ko rito sa watty. As in ikaw pa lang. God bless, Sky. Sorry sa delayed dedication. Pinagisipan ko talaga at shy ako Bwahahaha!

PROLOGUE

"Sebastian..." she muttered sensually as she slowly caressed my face. But she isn't special... She's no one to me, but just some girl I'd been fucking and living with.

"Take off your clothes..." I said authoritatively. Sounded a bit distant. Well, I am distant. Sobrang pagod ako sa trabaho. I needed some release tonight.

She immediately obeyed and took every clothes off her body. When she's all naked in front of me, I couldn't help the urged to be inside her. My cock twitched almost too painfully, struggling to get out of my pants.

Marahan akong lumapit sa kinakatayuan niya habang matamantinitigan ang hubad niyang katawan. Kinabig ko siya sa batok, bago siilin nang marahas na halik sa labi. I invaded her mouth, sucked her tongue and she does the same thing. She groaned with pleasure and so did I. I gently caressed her breast and tuggedit lightly. She squirmed and grabbed my ass in response. I lowered down to her breast and suckedher nipple hard. She laced her hand to my hair pulling me impossibly closer.

"S-sebastian..."

I rubbed her core expertly and she's already wet. I fucked her with my fingers and she groaned louder as she voluntarily moved up and down faster.

I gently pushed her to the bed and run my finger to my belt and zipper. I pulled down my pants and boxer altogether while she's staring like crazy.

She grabbed my length, sucked and licked it, making me lose myself for a moment. Her teeth felt like almost biting, but it gave me so much pleasure and its mind blowing.

"Ahhh..." I moaned. I didn't want to come into her mouth so I pulled her up and laid her in bed.

I immediately crawled on top of her, part her legs, thrust my cock to her core hard!

"Sebastian!" she moaned loudly as she snaked her hands around my neck and pulled to kiss me. And while I enjoyed our wet kisses, I am pounding faster and harder. Sinalubong rin niya ang aking paggalaw.

I was breathless nang pawalan niya ako sa kanyang mga halik. Umangat ako nang kaunti at hinawakan siya sa balakang para mas palalimin pa ang koneksyon sa kanya.

She was so lost with the sensation and her eyes are closed while touching herself.

When I felt that familiar tightening on her sex, I groaned louder and made my release.

I breathlessly laid myself on the bed and close my eyes.

That felt good... somehow.

"Sebastian," she whispered too sweetly bago yumakap sa akin. Mariin akong napapikit. I wasn't into cuddling." Can you sleep here tonight beside me?"

Just what I thought.

"I can't. I don't," maikling sagot ko bago dumilat at bahagya siyang sulyapan.

"Why can't you?" She frowned. Hurt was evident in her eyes. I'd seen this before. Lately, she'd been trying to convince me to sleep beside her. She even tried to sleep on my bedroom, but I didn't allow her. My room was my safe haven. I never allowed anyone to get in there without my permission.

"I think I made myself clear a lot of times." I took a deep sighed and pulled my gaze away from her.

"I know... but don't you feel anything for me, Sebastian? I love you..."

Wala ako sa sariling tumitig sa nagsusumamo niyang mga mata. I felt her sincerity. But no... I can't.

Kumalas ako sa kanyang yakap at mabilis na tumayo. Itinaas ko ang aking pants at muling inayos ang zipper noon. I couldn't believe that I was only half naked. I am totally losing interest with all of these.

"Sebastian..." she said teary eyed.

Wanting more than just sex isn't something I am capable of giving.

"I'm sorry... but I can't." Umiling ako at muling nag-iwas nang tingin. She's about to cry and I just couldn't look.

She sobbed.

"I am leaving... I can't take this anymore."

"I know..." sagot ko habang iwas pa rin ang tingin. Hindi ko kayang makipaglabanan nang titig sa kanya. Kahit pa nakasanayan ko ang ganitong gawain ay hindi ko pa rin maiwasang makaramdam ng guilt.

It's been six months that we had this kind of relationship. She wasn't my girlfriendand most definitely not my wife. She's just a partner... a sex partner.

"I am really sorry..."

"You'll let me go just like that?" dismayadong tanong pa niya.

"I'm sorry..." bulong ko pa bago mabilis natumalikod at isinaraang pinto. Pinagmumura niya ako kasabay nang pagbabasag niya nang kung anu-ano sa loob ng kwarto.

Hmmm...Naaawa man ako sa kanya, but no, I can't love.

I am not a believer of love...Not anymore. I don't do love at all.

All I want was sex.

Just pure pleasure. No strings attached.

All business.

I am Sebastian Greene, love me or hate me... 

I really don't fucking care.

Start: September 02, 2013 / 14:35

End: January 01, 2014 / 23:38********

THEME SONG OF LSG

IKAW PALA by Kris Lawrence -------------------->