49.

Bri.

Question!

So what does a girl do, when she's super horny and wants her babies father to come fuck her to sleep because the D is just that bomb but she hates him and doesn't want people to judge her?

Does she:

A) Please herself

Or

B) Call him over here, trick him into thinking everything is all good and when the nuts are busted kick his ass out.

Well I already tried A and every time I reached my peek his name slipped out of my mouth so it would fuck up my concentration.

I couldn't think of any other options. I can't sleep with anybody else due to me being pregnant and that being gross. So B is my only option,

Listen, you gotta start using these niggas just like they use you! OKAY!

I was thinking if I just boldly come out and tell him that I just wanna have sex how would he react.

Knowing him he'd be all for it.

I'm sure everyone knows that a pregnant woman's hormones are like triple of a woman's that not pregnant. So I'm always horny.

So I'm really trying to figure out how am I going to get what I need from him and then get the fuck on.

I looked at the time on my phone it was 1 in the morning. I know he's not sleep.

I thought long and hard.

Long and hard lol. That's what I need him to be

But anyway....

Then I remembered some of my clothes are still at his house!

I grabbed my phone unblocked his number and called him.

It rung a few times then he finally answered.

"Who is this?" He answered.

"Damn, what happened to hello?" I said

"Sabrina?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my bad, hey."

"I need some more of my clothes from your house so I need to stop by."

"I'll be there in the morning, you're more than welcome to come over."

"No I need them tonight. I umm I have to go out of town in the morning and I can't fit anything here thats business attire."

"Oh...I'm not there right now but I can meet you."

"Okay that's cool, I'll see you in a minute."

"Alright."

I hung up.

I still had to be somewhat rude. I don't like his ass but I need his ass.

He's my only option because I'm pregnant. If I wasn't I wouldn't be fucking some random person so don't think that.

I jumped up and got in the shower, after quickly being in there I slipped on a bodycon dress. Nothing underneath.