Chapter 33

Dylan's POV ~

"How is he?" Raelynn asked.

"Well he started to open his eyes soni was talking to him and all he said my my name in a very weak and confused voice and then the doctor came in to talk to him and do some physical tests so they sent us out here." Maddie said.

No one said anything after that for a while. Everyone was quiet, i think because no one knew what to say about everything. About 30minutes passed, at this point Raelynn was laying across the bench with her head on my lap, Maddie was staring out the window still with tears running down her cheeks and her parents just holding each in silence. It was just after 4pm when the doctor came to talk to Maddie and her parents, and also us since we were there.

"Mr and Mrs. Carter" he spoke.

Maddie came over from the window and sat next to us and her parents and all eyes were on the doctor.

"John is responding well, we did some physical tests and he did well. We want to keep him here for a couple days to see how he does. But at this rate he should be okay and recover in no time. You can go see him but i think it would be best with we give him sometime let him come to before we overwhelm him. Go to the food court and then go see him." Then he walked back into the hallway.

"We could go if you want some family time." I said.

"No, no. Its okay you can stay, I mean if you want." Maddie spoke.

"You three talk it out, meet us in the food court." Maddie's mom said. Then her parents left.

"Do you want us to stay?" Raelynn asked.

"You can if you want, you dont have to i mean whatever you want i mean you didnt even need to have came but you did. So thank you for that." Maddie said.

"How about this we'll go so you guys can have family time and we'll come back tomorrow." Rae said.

"Okay, thanks alot guys." She hugged us and went to join her parents. We both just sat there for a while.

"Ready to go?" Rae asked.

"Yes, do you want to go to your house?" I asked.

"No, lets go to yours."

"Okay" i smiled and grabbed her hand and we walked out to the car.

~Skipping the ride~

We pulled in my driveway and just sat there for a minute.

Raelynn's POV ~

We were just sitting in the car in Dylan's driveway. Then grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"Are you okay Rae?"

"Im fine i just want to be with you." I smiled. We went in and sat on the couch and fell asleep until Dylan's parents came home. They had woke Dylan up and then Dylan woke me up.

"I should get you home its getting late." He said and then kissed my forehead, he started to get up.

"Wait...." I said and he sat back down.

"What?"

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. He brought his hands to my cheeks and i started running my fingers through his hair. Then i pushed him down onto his back and that led to a full blown make out sesh on his couch.

"I-i thought i had-to bring you home" Dylan breathed heavily between kisses, I stopped.

"No...."

"Rae-bug its like 10"

"Can i stay here? I dont want to go o school tomorrow." I stuck out my bottom lip prayer it would work. Then i kissed him again.

"That's fine with me, but how about we go to my room." He said that as more of a statement then a question. But that was fine with me. I grabbed his hand and we ran up to his room. He closed the door turned the lights off, i was laying on my back looking at his ceiling. Then he came over and laid down next to me. I rolled over ad smashed my lips against his. His hands felt up and down my body, i ran my fingers through his hair. Then i reached down and pulled his shirt off. He rolled us over so he was on top and he was on the bottom. He was just about to take my shirt off when there was a knock on his bedroom door.

"Urghh!" He grunted as he got up and went over to his door, i was laughing.

"Wait!" I yelled as i jumped up and ran over to him. "You had 'bed head'" i laughed and fixed his hair.

"Thanks Rae..." He blushed an opened the door.

"Hey dad!" Dylan said all happy trying to play off the fact that he interrupted us.

"Your mom was wondering if you Raelynn was staying the night because shes getting bagels in the morning and needs to know how many to get."

"Yes she's staying but were staying home so we can just get breakfast later. But if she wants to get an extra bagel for Rae that would be awesome."

"Okay, and dont be loud...." His dad said and then laughed.

"DAD!" Dylan yelled.

"Im just kidding, but also being serious.... Night dyl. NIGHT RAE!" His dad yelled into the room.

"NIGHT JIM!" I yelled into the hallway. Then Dylan closed the door and came back over to the bed. I was still laughing. Dylan got me to stop laughing though.... I think you can guess how the rest of the night went.

__________________________

Sorry its short and kinda sucks lol but the next chapter will be awesome!! XD

~ Krissy ❤