Chapter 34

~Skipping to the weekend (Friday night)~

Raelynn's POV ~

"Have a good time" I said to Dylan as we pulled into Aubrey's driveway.

"You too Rae" Dylan said as he pecked lips really quick.

"Really?" I asked

"What?" He looked confused.

"Nothing...."

He leaned in again and passionately kissed me, i kissed back and talked as i pulled away.

"Be safe text me when you get there and then when your on your way back but besides that enjoy your weekend." I opened open the door and hopped out and grabbed my bag.

"Okay love ya! BYEEE!!" Dylan yelled out the window as i walked up to the door. I wasnt even at the front door when it swung open and Aubrey ran out and pulled me into a tight hug.

"RAELYNN!!"

"AUBREY!!"

We turned around and waved by to Dylan and then he left and we went inside.

"Im soo glad we get to have a girls weekend!" I said as i put my stuff in Aubrey's room.

"Me too!!! I miss our girl time...." She said sadly.

"Me too. We need to plan more time for it, but lets be happy and enjoy our girl time! What do you want to do first?" I said

"Lets just chat, i'll put on some music." Aubrey said, she got up and plugged her phone into the speaker and turned on pandora.

We were just talking about everything that had been going on lately and just chatting like we always did when a song came on the i absolutely love!

"OOO!!! Turn it up!" I yelled and we both started laughing.

It was "Dream by ~ Priscilla Ahn" (look it up! Haha) when the song ended we turned the music down again and kept chatting then Dylan texted me.

~ Texts ~

From Dylan ~

"Hey! We're at the cabin, texted ya later, Love ya"

To Dylan ~

"Okay! Have fun!!! Love ya guys😘❤"

~ End of texts ~

"Want to watch a movie?" Aubrey asked.

"Sure whatcha wanna watch?"

"21 jump street of course!" She squealed! This was like the only movie we always watched haha.

"Okay, i should have known! Haha"

It was around 10pm-ish, we popped the movie in and then made some popcorn.

We can both quote the movie word for word most of the time so we said the lines along with the movie and laughed and just had good old fun.

~Movie Quotes~

~"You have the right to be an attorney." "You have a right to be an attorney?" "Well you do have the right to be an attorney if you want."~

~"im one more gay black kid getting punched in the face away from a nervous break down!"~

~"y'all here because your some Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber looking mother fuckas."~

~"AYY! AYE! Stop f*cking with Korean jesus! He aint got time for your problems! Hes BUSY!! Dealing with Korean shit!"~

~End of Quotes~

The rest of the night we just hung out and then passed out.

Dylan's POV ~

"DA-DAD! BE CAREF-"

"Uhh..." *splash* my dad fell right in the lake. He was trying to hook the boat up to the dock and he slipped. When he came back up from under the water he was laughing and i joined in.

"I told you to be careful!" I said as he got out of the lake.

"I know. I was.... Kinda. Haha"

We went inside and he changed and i grabbed my sweat shirt because it was getting cold out. We headed back out side and started a bonfire. We roosted marshmallows and made s'mores, yumm! And then we caught up since i havent really been around a lot.

"So how long have you guys been going out again?"

"Its coming up on 6months now." I said as i shoved a s'mores in my mouth.

"Nice, im really happy for ya Dyl. I just miss having good times like this." My dad said.

"Why hadnt you said anything before last week? I know i havent been around much and i know i should be so im gonna try and work on it"

"I hadnt said anything because you were happy and growing up so as a parent i needed to back off and let you grow out a little but, you do still lice home so it would be nice to see you." He chuckled.

"I know, lets plan more of these kinds of things. Okay?"

"Sounds good Dylan, im gonna head on in and sleep you can stay out here if you want."

"Okay night dad." He got up and went inside. I stayed outside and laid in the hammock. Just looking up at the stars and thinking about everything. The stars looked perfect in the sky, i fell asleep in the hammock. When woke up the sun was rising and the bonfire was just burning out. I went in and got my phone and took a pic of the sunrise and sent it to Raelynn.

~Texts~

To Raelynn ~

"🌅 morning beautiful"

I spent the rest of the morning watching the sunrise. It was 8 when my dad came outside.

"Did you stay out here all night?" He asked.

"Yup"

"Come on in i'll make breakfast"

Raelynn's POV ~

I woke up by Aubrey pulling my eye lids up and saying "WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

"Ugh.... What time is it?" I groaned

"Like 10 o'clock AM! Come on we gotta get our weekend on!" She squealed.

"Ugh fine..." I rolled over and rubbed my eyes, I hated when she pulled my lids up to wake up pull. I grabbed my phone and saw i had a text friend Dylan. I answered him with a smiley face and then went down stairs to meet Aubrey in the kitchen.

"So whats the plan for the day?" I asked as i grabbed a bowl, the box of cereal, and the milk.

"Okay! So we eat and then shower, then the mall, movies, then fro-yo!" She said.

"Okay sounds good"

We finished eating and then took turns taking showers. She went first because she took FOREVER!!! To get ready.... Once we were ready we headed to the mall. Around 4 we went to the movies, and then we got fro-yo. I was having like the best weekend ever! I missed Dylan a lot but i didnt want this weekend to end.

Saturday was coming to an end m which also meant the weekend too. Again we watched 21 jump street over and over again, that was our thing. I never heard from Dylan so im assuming he was having a great time.

Dylan's POV ~

After breakfast we went fishing. We only caught one fish but it doesnt really matter to us how many we get, we would rather only get 1 or 2 and just have fun going it because i mean how much could we really both eat? Haha it was a lot of fun though. Later we went for a hike in the woods, we followed the trail, it was 2 miles but we didnt rush it was just enjoyed the view. I was having a great weekend but i missed Raelynn alot and even though i didnt want the weekend to end i wanted to get back to Raelynn.