Chapter 8

Raelynn's POV ~
I wake up with Dylan's arms wrapped around me. The clock on his nightstand read 7:00am. I had to go pee really bad so i wiggled out of his grasp and went to the bathroom. When i got back i saw he was still sleeping so i picked my phone up off the ground and went down stairs and started to make breakfast. I checked my phone to see if i had any texts or missed phone calls. I had a text from Kaden "Hey, when you get a chance call me if you cant call just text back." That was weird coming from Kaden. So i called him.

Dylan's POV ~ when i woke up at 7:30 Raelynn wasnt in my room i threw on a sweatshirt and went down stairs. She was sitting at the table with 2 plates of pancakes. Im guessing one for her and one for me. But she was on the phone and looked really upset.
"Are you okay?"
She shook her head no but didnt say anything i could hear someone on the other side of the phone but i couldnt tell who it was.

Raelynn's POV ~
*Ring Ring Ring*
"Hello!"
"Kaden?"
"Im so glad you called instead of texting me back Rae!" He sounded like he had been crying. "Kaden whats going on?" "Um. Well last night.... When i got home.. When i walked in. Dad was sitting at the table talking to mom. Thats why she let you stay at Dylan's without a second thought." My dad?!?!? I hadnt seen him since my parents got divorced and we moved here... "Raelynn? Hello?" "Yeah im here." I had started crying at this point. "Why is he here?" "Well thats the thing he wants me to come move in with him. Hes now legally allowed to ask me to move in with him because he followed all that shit they told he had to do when him an mom got divorced. I dont i want to go i dont want to leave you and Aubrey or mom or Dylan. He was pretty clear that he's the father and im the son and it would be better if i grow up around just a father then just a mother." He was crying and so was i. I couldnt lose my brother, my dad lived 6 hours away my brother and i were sooo close i would lose my mind if my dad took him away! "Well you 17 almost 18 so technically your almost an adult and if you dont want to go with him he shouldnt be able to make you, you can make your own choices." Thats when Dylan came down stairs. "I know and we talked about that and we're gonna go to court on monday and the judge will make the final chose but it took him 4 years! They will most likely choose my side. Dont worry Raelynn i wont let them make me leave you i promise." I sat there so confused and frustrated it took me a minute to think of how to respond. "Okay.... Should i come home now?" "You dont have to if you dont want to im not going anywhere untill atleast Friday if they dont choose my side." "Okay. I'll be home later." "Kk, by the way whats up with you and Dylan?" This made me smile i looked at Dylan "um... We're going out now so we'll both come by later." "Okey dokie, bye Rae." "Bye"
"What's going on? Who was that?" Dylan looked concerned. "Well first these pancakes are for you" pushing the plate to him. "And second, it was Kaden. Remember i said i never wanted to talk about my dad?" "Yeah i remember why?" "Well he came to my house last night thats why my mom didnt fight me on staying here." I told him the whole story he knew how close me and Kaden were so he understood why i was so upset.
"Well hes almost an adult so they will probably rule in his favor and i know im not your brother but you'll always have me." At this point we were sitting on the couch and i was curled in a ball crying in Dylan's lap. He kissed the top of my head and said everything would be okay no matter what, which made me feel better. "Want to head over to your house?" "Yeah..." I went up stairs and grabbed my dress and put my shoes on and we left.
-Skipping car ride-
When we got inside my house i ran over to Kaden and gave him a giant huge. I squeezed him so hard i was shaking "Ra-elynn cant breathe!" I let go and he gasped "sorry." "Its okay it was out of love." He laugh i did the same. "Can i talk to you?" I asked. "Yeah come on." I told Dylan on the way there i was gonna tell Kaden what we did because i couldnt tell my mom, he said he was fine with me telling Kaden.
"So what's up?"
"Last night. Um. Me and Dylan. We." I couldnt spit out the words i was scared to tell him. but i told him everything i had to! "Just Breathe and then talk." He always knew how to calm me down i needed him to survive. I took a deep breath ad started to talk again. "Dylan and I had sex last night." He didnt freak out like i was expecting which i guess made me happy cause i didnt want to get yelled at.
"I figured you would... You've both liked each other for a long time. Did you use protection?" "Yes we did." "Good we dont need Raelynn and Dylan babies around here yet." He winked and i punched him in the arm and we both laughed. "So did you tell Aubrey everything yet?" "No. Im going over her house in a little while. And mom wont be back until 10pm so it will just be you and Dylan for a while." "Okay" with that we walked back into the living room where Dylan was watching TV. At like 9:30 Kaden left and me and Dylan were alone again. "Come with me, i wanna go change." I smiled and grabbed Dylan's hand and we went to my room. I put on a pair of sweat pants and my Michael Bublé shirt Dylan got me for my birthday. I sat down next to Dylan on the end of my bed with my head on his shoulder. I started to cry a little bit but Dylan ran his thumb across my cheek wiping away my tears. Then he ran his fingers to my chin and lifted my head and pecked me on the lips. Then i laid back on my bed thinking through all my thoughts.

__________________________Gonna post more tomorrow! :) hope you guys like it! :)
~ Kristina