Chapter 67

~Skipping a week~

Raelynn's POV ~

"Mom! We're home!" I yelled as we walked in the house. My mom ran out of the kitchen.

"My baby you're home!" She said running to hug me.

"I missed you so much." I said. She backed up and looked me over.

"I missed you too honey. You look great, and Dylan." She said walking over to him and hugging him.

"Hey Lisa." He smiled

"Bella!" My mom teared up. She picked her up and tears ran down her cheeks. "She got so big." She smiled.

I heard a scream from upstairs. Aubrey now stood at the top of the landing. Kaden standing behind her.

"RAE!!!" She squealed.

"AUBREY!!" I squealed back. We ran to each other and hugged. Jumping up and down with excitement. Dylan and Kaden said hi and then we switched off.

After everyone said their hellos Dylan and I went to set up my room. It took us about 15 minutes to up pack. It felt weird to be home but i loved it. I had been getting really homesick lately.

"When are we gonna see your parents?" I asked.

"They're coming over tonight. Everyone will be here for dinner." Dyl said. He walked over and placed his hands on my hips.

"I'm glad we're home for a week. To be honest i was getting kind of homesick." I said.

"I know i was too." He said. He softly kissed me. It was sweet and innocent with a lot of meaning. "Have we really only been together a year and a half?" He chuckled.

"Yeah." I laughed. "But best friends for almost 7 years. Thats the most important part." I smiled.

"I love you." Dylan said.

"I love you too Dylan." I said.

~Skipping after dinner~

All the guys were in the living room watching the game. All us girls were in the kitchen. I realized how much more i really missed everyone. Melissa was playing with Bella who was on her lap. We were talking about some wedding stuff. Just everything thats been happening in general.

"We took new family pictures last week." I smiled.

"Did you bring us some copies?" Aubrey asked.

"Duh! Of corse i did! They are upstairs i'll get them later." I said.

"How has Dylan been? I know you said he's always tired and that you guys never really see each other much over the week." Melissa said.

"He's okay. Just during the week he always leaves early in the morning and then gets home late. Usually before Bella is up and after she's asleep. Its been hard for him i know. We talked about it, he wishes he could see her more then he does. He's doing his best i try and remind him of that but he can be stubborn sometimes." I chuckled. "But we'll get through it. Filming for this season ends soon then he has a couple months break. We'll have the wedding, everything will start to fall back into place. We can be here with all you guys more. We just have to wait." I smiled looking into the living room where the guys were all cheering at the Tv.

Dylan had left his phone in the kitchen with me. As we continued talking his phone rang. It was Jeff Davis. I decided to just answer it myself since Dylan was having fun.

"Excuse me." I said to everyone as i picked up the phone and walked out the backdoor to be private.

~Phone Call~

"Hello." I said.

"Dylan it's Jeff." He said.

"Not Dylan, Raelynn." I chuckled.

"Oh well Hello Raelynn, is Dylan around?" He asked.

"Uhh... No not now. Can i take the message for him?" I asked.

"Sure. Can you just let him know that we had a change in filming this week. That when you guys get back we'll be doing different scenes then i had let him know. Just have him call back when he gets the chance and i'll run everything past him." Jeff said. Now i was confused, Dylan said they had off. I was silent for a second. "Raelynn?" He asked.

"Sorry. Yes i'll let him know and have him call you back." I said.

"Okay well have fun with your family." Jeff said.

"Thanks bye." I said. I hung up and went to talk to Dylan.

I walked in the living room up behind the couch. I wrapped my arms around Dylan's neck. He turned and smiled at me.

"Can i talk to you privately for a second?" I whispered in his ear. Without responding to me he got up.

"I'll be right back guys." He said. He took my hand and we went in the side room. "Whats up Raebug?" He asked.

"Jeff called." I said sadly.

"Shit." He said under his breath.

"Why did you lie to me? You said you guys had off this week." I said teary eyed.

"Rae, i was barely in anything they were going to film. I knew you were homesick and i was too. So I talked to Jeff and he said he could arrange it so i could have the week off so we could come home for a week. I knew if i told you the truth you wouldn't have wanted to come. So i had to lie, we had to come home for a while." Dylan said taking my hands in his.

"Dyl... You should've have lied. You should have just told me." I said.

"I'm sorry we just both really needed to be back here for a while." He said softly.

"Thank you for that though." I chuckled.

"No problem. What did Jeff say?" He smirked.

"That they had filming changes and that when you get the chance to call him back and he'll go over it with you." I said.

"Okay i'll call him in the morning." He smiled.

He hugged me, tight too. He pressed his chin into my shoulder. I felt my neck get wet. He rubbed my back. I heard him start to whimper quietly.

"Dylan are you okay?" I asked. I heard him sniff and clear his throat.

"No." He whispered. He backed up and wiped his eyes. I reached up and wiped his cheeks. He pulled me over to the chair and sat me down on his lap.

"Dylan what's bothering you?" I asked. He pulled me close again.

"I miss you. I miss you so much." He chocked on his words. He just completely broke down.

"I miss you too. We can make it through the next few weeks. Then you have a big break. We can be here more, get married. Everything will fall back into place. We will see each a lot again like always." I said in a soft tone.

"I hate that i never get to see you and Bella." He said. I went to back up and look at him but he wouldn't let me move.

"Dyl..." I sighed.

"Please don't make me let go." He begged.

"Dylan." I said. He let me go but held me at arms length. I placed my hands on his cheeks. They were warm and full of tears. "We're going to be okay. I promise." I said while pressing my lips to his. "I promise." I whispered against his lips.

"I know." He whispered back. Now i was also crying.

"Come on lets pull ourselves together and have fun while we're here." I said wiping my face. Dylan nodded and placed his hands on my waist.

"I want to go to bed early tonight. I want time to just lay down with you and be with you." Dylan said. I softly smiled and nodded.

~Next Day~

When i woke up Dylan's legs were intertwined with mine. He had his arm wrapped around me. I carefully tried to escape his grasp but he woke up while i was moving.

"Please don't go running today." He begged with his eyes closed still holding onto me.

"Alright." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you Raebug." He smiled snuggling his face in my neck and kissing it.

__________________________

Hope you like it! I thought i should show the side of Dylan being home sick and all. I don't know how i feel about this chapter. The next one will be better & longer!! Please please comment! Love you guys💕 Krissy