Chapter 11

Dylan's POV ~
I got into Raelynns room and took my shirt off and stayed in my shorts. Rae was so cute when she was sleeping! I felt so bad for her about everything that happened i mean who could do that to a person? Especially your own child?!?!? I went to slip into bed ad Raelynn's hand came swinging at me, and hit me in the face. I fell down on to the bed alot harder then i wanted. Raelynn screamed and flipped over. She had tears streaming down her face.
"YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" She screamed as she grabbed at me ad cried into my chest. "I'm so sorry Rae-bug. I didnt mean to scare you i just didnt want to wake you up. I thought you were sleeping." She started to calm down a bit.
"Im sorry i hit you Dyl. Its just with everything about my dad im on a high alert that i havent been on in a while a-an-and..." She just couldnt spit out her words without tears.
"Raelynn its okay. I understand your mom told me everything. Im soo sorry about everything that happened to you, you should have never been treated that way."
"I love you Dylan. I dont know what i would do without you. Like i dont think you even understand how important you are to me. I feel so safe around you." I looked up to see Lisa with tears in her eyes peaking in the doorway. She saw me see her and she nodded her head and walked away.
"I love you too Rae-bug. Just as much as you love me but 20x times more!"
She giggled and wiped away her tears
"Rae-bug?"
"Haha yeah, i thought it was cute."
She pecked me on the lips and we went to bed.

-Skipping to monday!-

Raelynn's POV ~
We were waiting to go into the court room. I was sitting on Dylan's lap trying to calm down because i was in the same room as my dad for the first time in 4 years.... The cop called us in an the trail began
(A/N: im just gonna skip the whole trail and tell you the result because it would take to long to type lol)
The Judge came back from recess with one of the most important answers of my, well my brothers life. Could he stay with us? Or did he have to go with my dad.
He smashed his gavial and started to talk.
"I here by state that Kaden Wright, may stay with his mother he in Beacon Hills by his own will. In 2 weeks he will be a legal adult with the right to vote. So i think he cant handle picking where he wants to live. Now Mr. Mike Wright. From now on you may NOT go to the Bosco home or anywhere near your children with out a supervised guide as part of your probation. Court dismissed."
YAY!!!!! My brother can stayy!!!! We all hugged and jumped for joy. My dad looked sad, i do wish i had my father around but i dont understand why he did what he did. It just didnt make any sense to me and i might be okay with not knowing. But the thought that legally he wasnt allowed to come never us gave me happy chills through my body. I started to go back to my normal happy go lucky self again! Which felt alot better then be sad and scared.

Kaden's POV ~
"LETS CELEBRATE!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. We all went out to dinner at Cracker Barrel, My mom, Raelynn, Aubrey, Dylan, and myself. We had a blast and btw the other night with Aubrey! So worth the wait 😏. Sorry im a guy thats what we think about. Anyway things were back to normal again and i was glad.

__________________________

Short chapter! But hope you like it! :)
~ Kristina