Chapter 13

Raelynn's POV ~
"Raelynn what were you gonna ask me in the car?" Dylan quietly asked into my ear playing with the curls in my hair.
"Um... Well i was gonna ask/tell you something." I paused, ah fuck it. "Well Dylan i want you. I want you so bad you have no idea. It kills me! I know we've only been going out 2 weeks but ever since that night i just want yo-" his lips crashed into mine and there started the rest of the night.
He starting kissing my neck and nibbling at my neck and ear driving me crazy just making me wanting him more and more with every kiss. I was running my fingers through his hair. He was hovering over me, so i grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up and off. Then he slid me out of my jacket.
"Wait." I said and jumped up.
"Whats wrong?" He said in a very sad voice.
"I just want to do something first..."
I got up an walked over to my laptop and turned on a song (add any song you think you would pick 😏😉). I turned it up, not to loud but just enough so that i thought maybe Kaden and Aubrey wouldnt hear us. I was standing there with my eyes closed listening to the song when i felt hands wrap around my waist from behind. Dylan put his head in my neck and kissed me. I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck, he grabbed me by my waist, i jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He had me pushed up against my dresser. *crash* lamp hit the floor.
"Sorry." Dylan said. I laughed "its fine"
He walked over to the bed and put me down. Then he jumped on top of me, kissing my neck an chest while pulling at my jeans. When he got them off i pulled at his jeans and got them off. He was left in his boxers and i was still in my shirt and panties. He pulled my shirt off, then got up walked over to his pants and got a condom out of his pocket.
"So you knew we were gonna have sex tonight?" I ask rolling my eyes and laughing. "Well. No. But i was hoping" he winked and ran back over to me.
I thought to my self maybe i should try and be more in control to see what he likes... But that didn't happen. We both threw off our undies (hehe undies) and got under the covers. He put it on and got on top of me. I had my hands feeling up and down his body while he thrusted into me. I moaned as he was thrusting and kissing me. He started to go faster which drove me crazy and he knew it. "DYLAN!" I moaned rather loudly. He started to slow down and i got sad so i took my chance. I flipped us over and started straddling him. He moaned with pleasure as i went up and down. He also started thrusting so i threw my head back moaning as he filled me perfectly. I started to slow down and bent over and started kissing him. He flipped us back over and continued until we couldnt go anymore. I had reached my point and moaned so loud i thought the whole world could hear me, So did Dylan. When we were done we just started like we were naked under my covers. He pulled me close to him and thats how we fell asleep.
As i was falling asleep i was thinking about how everything about Dylan was just amazing and perfect in EVERY way.... Then i passed out in Dylan's arms.

-next morning-
I woke up to knocking on my door.
"Get up sleepy heads! We know you had a busy night but time for breakfast!" Aubrey shouted through my door. "Ugh" i grunted, i turned and saw Dylan still sleeping. I kissed his forehead and he started to wiggle around and he opened his eyes.
"Good morning love" he said wiping at his eyes and yawning. "Morning babe!"
"Come on lets go!!" Aubrey screamed this time.
"Okay we're coming" i said. Dylan started laughing. I got up and threw on some shorts and a tank top with a sweatshirt over it. And Dylan put his clothes from last night back on, and we headed downstairs.