Chapter 27

Raelynn's POV ~
Today was our 1st full day in Florida. I was soo nice out, not to hot just right. We were going to Disney, Magic Kingdom all day!!! We got in the car and drove to Disney. We parked the car and got on the tram.

"So when was the last time everyone was here?" The tour guide on the tram car asked.
"Never" Aubrey & Dylan responded.
"I was 6" i said
"I was 7" Kaden added.
"Wow never?!? Well you're gonna love it! And welcome back!"
"Thanks" we all said in unison.
I got sad thinking about the last time i had been to disney. We were still a whole family an nothing bad had happened. The memories themselves were happy but the thought of being with my dad and everything made me sad, Dylan could tell.

"Dont be sad Rae. We're in the place 'Where Dreams Come True!!'" He exclaimed like an excited little boy, i laughed.
"Your right Dyl" i leaned over and pecked him on the lips. The tour talked as we pulled up to the entrance and got off.
"Have a great day here in Disney's Magic Kingdom!"
We walked over to the machine and printed out our passes and headed in!

Dylan's POV ~
I felt bad for Raelynn, i know why she got upset when thinking about the last time she was here. But i did my best to cheer her up because she shouldnt be sad while you're in the place 'WHERE DREAMS COME TRUE!' Haha i know its cheesy but still. We got our tickets and walked in. There was a bunch of people! From the ages of 1 to like 80! Since it was spring break you had high schoolers, college students, elementary kids, and middle school kids; just people of all ages.

"So what do you want to do first?" I asked.
"THE STITCH RIDE!" Raelynn squealed.
"Okay lets go!"
We all ran to the ride like we were 6 years old. It was a pretty awesome ride if i say so my self! Haha. We went ride to ride for about 4 hours straight.
"Im hungry! Anyone else?" Raelynn said rubbing her stomach.
"Yes!" Aubrey exclaimed.
We went to the little cafe and got a pizza and spilt it between all of us.

Raelynn's POV ~
The day has been AMAZING!! So far!! We went on one of my favorite rides 1st so that was cool! Now we're sitting in this cute cafe eating lunch.

"So i have an idea." I said
"What is it?" Kaden said while shoving pizza in his mouth.
"I dont see what you see in my brother" we all laughed
"Good thing since he's your brother" Aubrey said while laughing.
"Soo??" Dylan asked.
"Okay so after we eat why dont we go our separate ways for a little bit you and me go do something alone and Aubrey an Kaden do something. That way we have some time alone together."
"Sounds like a good idea" Dylan said as he got up to throw out his garbage.
We finished eating and went our separate ways. Im not sure where Aubrey and Kaden went but i dont really care i was with Dylan so i was happy.

There was this little lake or a pond i guess you would call it by a little garden that had benches. We had gone on a ton of rides already so we just wanted to walk around and look at everything since Dylan has never been and i havent been in forever! I loved Disney and had been dying to get back. After walking around we sat on a bench by the pond, there was a family of ducks swimming in there. It was super cute because there was little baby ducks and they were just tooooo adorable!

"So how do you like Disney so far?" I asked Dylan.

"I love it!! I feel like a little kid again"

"Me too, i just feel happy and never want to leave" he laughed
"Why are you laughing?"
"Because Rae-bug your just super adorable thats all!" I punched him in the arm, we laughed.
I was sitting next to him with my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back. Then he leaned down and kissed me, i kissed back of corse. I got butterflies but not like usual, butterflies like the first time we kissed. I thought out loud by accident.
"I guess there really is a lot of magic in Disney" i mumbled.
"What Rae?"
"Opps! Nothing i was just thinking out loud"

We sat for a little bit longer and got up to look around again. It was around 6 so i texted Aubrey.

Texts ~

To Aubrey ~
"Heyyy!!!! Where u guys at? Ready to meet back up?"
From Aubrey ~
"We're by the castle and sure! Meet us over by the castle"
To Aubrey ~
"Okay be there in a couple minutes"
From Aubrey ~
"Kk :)"

~ End of texts ~

"They're by the castle"
"Okay lets goo!"
As we were walking the people with the glow sticks and souvenirs started to come out. There was one cart with Mickey Mouse ear's hats.

"OOO!!! RAE LETS GO LOOK AT THE MICKEY EARS!" Dylan yelled like a 3 yr old, i laughed.

"OKAY LETS GO!!" We ran over to the cart and started looking at all the ears.
"Lets get matching ones!" I said
We got matching Mickey ears! The base was a never blue with a picture of Mickey and the magic castle embroidered on it and it said "Where dreams come true Walt Disney World". The best part was the ears lit up! We put them on and turned the lights on. (A/N ~ if you have never been to Disney it is real Mickey ears i just described! Haha its the one i got when i went in 7th grade haha) It was just getting dark and the fireworks were starting soon so we paid the worker at the stand and headed to the castle. When we got there there was a bunch of people crowded around waiting for fireworks to start. Luckily we found them pretty easily.
"Awww!! You guys are so cute with your matching ears!" Aubrey said while hugging me.
"Lets take pictures!" I said
We asked someone to take a picture of all of us together and then we did the rest. First me and Aubrey, then the 3 of us (me, Dylan & Aubrey, then me with the boys and then Aubrey with the boys, then me Aubrey, Kaden, then me and Kaden. And lastly Dylan and i, right as Aubrey went to take the picture the fireworks started in the background! Literally the most magical thing ever! The best picture ever!!

~during the fireworks~

"Raelynn?" Dylan said. He was standing behind me with his hands around my waist.
"Yeah Dylan?"
"This has been the best, happiest, most magical day ever. I love you" then he kissed my cheek, i blushed.
"Dylan i love you too!" I turned around and smashed my lips against his. I didnt realize it but Aubrey took a picture and showed me later. She sent it to me and i made it my wallpaper on my phone.

When we got back to the beach house we were all exhausted. I passed out in Dylan's arms with in a matter of seconds of laying down. The next day we were just gonna chill at the beach so we slept in since we got back super later. So far this has been the best vacation ever and i never want it to end!

__________________________

So i absolutely adore this chapter!!! Haha hope ya like it ~ Krissy