Chapter 62

~Moving Day~

Raelynn's POV ~
We packed up the last U-Haul truck and were ready to go. We looked around the room one last time to make sure we had everything. My room looked so bare. Dylan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He placed his head in my neck and i smiled.

"Ready to go?" Dylan asked.

"Yes." I turned around and looked him in the eyes. "Thank you for everything Dyl." I whispered as i placed my forehead to his.

"Everything?" He asked confused.

"Everything. From the first day we met to today, everything you've helped me through and everything you've been through with me." I said.

"Its because i love my Raebug." He said as he pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you." I said against his lips.

"I love you too." He smiled. We broke apart and looked around my room one last time.

"I'm ready." I smiled. Hand in hand we went downstairs. Dylan walked to his house to say bye to his parents and i stayed at my place to say bye to my mom, Kaden, and Aubrey. I wanted to have each goodbye separate because it was hard to be leaving all the people I loved. My mom was first.

"Call me everyday okay?" My mom said.

"Yes mom i will." I smiled.

"Im really proud of you and Dylan." She smiled.

"Thanks mom. Love you." I said. She hugged me tight and i felt tears on my shoulder. "Please dont cry mom."

"Im sorry its just my baby girl is growing up." She held me at arms length and smiled.

"I'll always be your baby girl mom." I smiled.

"I know." We hugged one more time and then went to talk to Aubrey.

"So im gonna fly out when i can." Aubrey said.

"I'll text you everyday, and facetime so you can see Bella." I smiled.

"Im gonna miss you around here all the time." Aubrey said with a sad smile.

"Im gonna miss you too! Your my sista!" I said while hugging her. We talked a little more and then it was time for me to say goodbye to Kaden. I knew this would be the hardest. I walked upstairs to his room and he was sitting at his desk. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey Kay." I said.

"Hey Rae." He said in a raspy crying voice.

"Are you crying?" I asked him.

"Im not gonna lie. Yes." He said while turning around and looking at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Im gonna miss you, a lot like you have no idea. Your my little sister." He said.

"Kaden." I said as i started to cry too.

"Im sorry i didn't mean to upset you." He said as i hugged him.

"No its okay. I was gonna cry anyway." I chuckled. "I dont know what im gonna do without you Kaden." I said.

"Your gonna be fine with Dylan in Atlanta thats what your gonna do." Kaden smiled.

"Haha i wish you could come too. I wish we could bring everyone." I said.

"Me too but hey look. We'll come down when we can but we'll talk everyday okay?" He said.

"Okay." I smiled.

"You better get going you guys have a long drive."

"Can't wait to get rid of me huh?" I laughed he stood up and started walking.

"No." He laughed. I jumped on his back and he brought me downstairs. He let me off his back when we hit the bottom of the stairs. Dylan was back and was holding Bella in her car seat.

We all walked outside and Dylan put Bella in the car. We said our last goodbyes for now to everyone and got in the car we waved as we pulled out and down the street. I felt tears coming but they were happy tears i guess. Dylan placed his hand on top of mine. We came to the stop sign and he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I wanted to thank you." He said.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"Coming with me." Dylan said.

"Why wouldn't i?" I asked.

"I dont know." He laughed.

"Well im excited." I smiled and sat up straight in my seat.

"Me too." Dylan said. We drove for about almost 2 hours and then we pulled into the park.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"I thought since we wont be back for a while that we should bring Bella here before we left." He smiled.

"DYL!!" I squealed and kissed him. I got Bella and the stroller and strapped her in. We walked around for about 15 minutes and then had to leave so we were on schedule.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Raebug." Dylan said shaking me awake.

"No..." I whined.

"But we're here." He laughed. I blinked my eyes open and there it was, our own cute, perfect sized, little apartment. We got out of the car and Dylan grabbed Bella from the car seat and we went inside. All of our boxes except for what was in our car with us was inside. We placed Bella in her carrier on the floor in the living room and walked around to see the full place. We walked into our room, the whole place was just perfect.

"I love it Dylan." I said and pecked his lips.

"Me too." He smiled.

"I'll set up the pack and play and then help you set the crib up." I said walking back to the living room. I pulled out the pack and play and set it up. I fed Bella and then put her in the pack and play. I went into Bella's room and Dylan was setting up the crib. I walked over and helped him finish putting it together. It was almost midnight. Dylan put Bella in the crib and then we went in our room. The only thing set up was our bed. We both flopped down onto the bed and sighed. Dylan wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. I smiled and picked his hand up and kissed it.

"So we're gonna start unpacking tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yup and both Tylers offered to come help." Dylan said and i felt his breath hitting my bare back.

"Thats nice." I smiled even though he couldnt see me.

"Night Raebug." Dylan said as he placed a kiss on my back.

"Night." I yawned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UP AND AT'EM YOU TWO!" I heard Tyler yell as he walked in the room.

"NO!" Dylan groaned.

"Wow you and not me for once. And Posey how did you even get a key to the place we only got here last night!" I said as i sat up.

"Dylan left a key outside under the mat." Tyler said, i laughed at him and went to get up. Dylan stopped me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back down onto the bed.

"NO!! STAY!!" Dylan whined.

"Dylan!" I laughed. "Come on we gotta get up." I said.

"Noooo i want to cuddle with my Raebug!" He said, we were now face to face. He pressed his lips on mine. I smiled.

"Dylan, Tyler's here." I said looking up at Tyler. He threw his hands up like he had surrendered.

"I'll wait in the living room with Hoechlin." He laughed and left.

"I love you Rae." Dylan smiled.

"I love you too Dyl." I pecked his lips and got out of bed and went to get Bella and went in the living room.

__________________________

IM SOO SOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!! I love you guys! I honestly dont know what else to say so.... Bye!!! 😘 Krissy