Chapter 41

{Warning shit gonna go down! 😮}

Raelynn's POV ~
The walk to the park was awkward and uncomfortable, it was 1:30am on a warm summer night. I thought maybe talking would fill the awkwardness and uncomfortably of the silence. But i couldnt think of anything to say. Whenever i get nervous in situations like this i always fiddle with my phone just so it seems less awkward.

I reached in my pocket and realized i didnt have my phone. I kinda started to freak on the inside because now im going to the park at almost 2 in the morning, with a guy i havent trusted in almost 6 years and i have no way to contact anyone if something happens and no one knows i left with him!!!! Relax just relax Rae, i kept repeating to myself in my head. Even though i was walking i didnt feel like i was moving. It was about a 10 minute walk to the park from my house and we had been walking about 5 minutes. Then my dad asked where we were going, he scared when he started to talk so i jumped.

"So where are we going Raelynn?" He asked.

"Too this park.... Across from my middle school." I said

"Why a park?" He asked he turned and looked at me. I just couldnt look at him.

"Because, i'll explain when we get there. Come on" i started to walk faster. I realized i no longer wanted to talk to him but now i had no choice. My only choice was to walk faster and do this and get it over as quickly as possible.

He didnt say anything after that. The rest of the walk was quiet, but rushed. We got to the park and i walked over to a swing and sat on it. My dad did the same. He sat next to me, i felt like i had just ran a marathon my heart was beating an i felt like i was gonna pass out. I took a couple deep breaths to relax myself and then started to talk.

"Okay so the reason i brought you here to talk is because this place is important to me. (I paused) i came here pretty much everyday the first year we lived here. I came here to think, to relax, just to get my mind off of everything, Dylan came with me too. Everyday. Rain or shine, snow, hot or cold weather, it didn't matter he was always here with me; For me. Ever since we first moved here Dylan has always been there for me. He's the best friend anyone could ever ask for, and he's defiantly the best boyfriend you could ever have. You see it wasn't moving away from home or you that made me more happy again. It was coming to a new place were i knew i was safe. (I paused again) Yes, Safe. From you. And i found most of my safety in Dylan. I'm never afraid of anything when I'm around him. But there is one thing, one person. Who no matter who I'm with still can scare me to my core, and that person is, You..... I want to know! Its been almost 6 years, i just want an answer! I don't understand! I never did! Why? Why would you lie to me?" I stood up from the swing and started pacing back and forth in front of him.
"Why did you do what you did to me? Why did you tell me 'its not wrong this is how daddies love their daughters'. It was all bullshit! But why?!?! All i want to know is why?!?! I never did anything? I knew, i knew that first night when you came in my room. Something was wrong, but i didn't know what! I was 8, you told me it was 'Okay'. So you know what, i trusted you. I trusted you because you are my father and i loved you! And when fathers tell there daughters everything is okay, and that they love you..... You believe them, because thats what your supposed to do.... So i did. I trusted you. Don't you get it? TRUSTED! Never again. Understand? Do you get it now? Now i want my answer as to why? Why you did what you did in the first place? Why you came in my room that night? Why you knew it was wrong but you still did it! Night after night, telling me it was okay. Why you never stopped until mom knew and did something about it! Just tell me why because i just don't FUCKING UNDERSTAND!" I shouted, i was a crying hysterical mess. My dad sat there on the swing looking mystified as to everything i just said. Everything i had been holding in for almost 6 years to him was pretty much out there now. Now he knew. There was still stuff i wanted to say and ask but that was most of it. He stood up and started to talk....

Dylan's POV ~
"Raelynn?" I asked in a groggy voice as i blinked my eyes. No answer, i looked over and saw the clock said 2am. Raelynn wasnt in her room. I could hear the party was still going so i decided i should go see where Raelynn was. I was in a lot of pain but the meds they gave me at the hospital hadnt worn off yet so i just hobbled down the stairs.

When i got down stairs the adults were inside and the kids were outside. I went out back and found Kaden and Aubrey but not Raelynn.

"Hey guys do you know where Raelynn is?" I asked.

"Ummm... No we thought she went back up stairs to sleep with you." Aubrey said.

"What do you mean? She's not in her room." I said.

"She got up and went inside like 45minutes ago Dylan" Kaden said, at this point i started to freak a little.

"Okay well shes not inside, im gonna call her." I said, i took my phone out of my pocket and called Raelynn. Everyone had their phones on the table, all of a sudden one of them started to ring. We picked it up and flipped it over to see whos phone it was. It was Raelynn's.

I looked at Kaden and Aubrey and they looked at me. We were all thinking the same thing.

"Is he still here?" I asked

"I'm not sure come on" Kaden said. The 3 of us got up and went inside to look for Raelynn.

Raelynn's POV ~
"Raedoodle im sorry" my dad said in a sincere voice.

"DON'T! Don't call me that." I huffed at him.

"I-im sorry Raelynn. Im sorry i lied to you and for what i did to you. Im sorry i made you not able to trust me-" he said i cut him off.

"Sorry? Im sorry? Thats the only thing you can say? Is SORRY!! You ruined my childhood! People like you, people who do things like you did can go to jail! You just dont understand... Back at school people would ask 'what did you do last night Rae? I went to the movies, i got ice cream. I had a soccer game.' They would all say. You know what i would say? 'I had daddy daughter time with my dad, we cuddle' We werent cuddling you were hurting me and i had NO WAY TO STOP IT! You raped me, your own daughter! Why? Mom wasnt enough for you?"

"Raelynn, please calm down and let me explain." He said as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Dont touch me."

"Raelynn come on now im not gonna do anything."

"Get off of me!" I said starting to go from a mad voice to a scared crying voice. I was getting scared, which caused me to become weak. I needed to stay strong but i was terrified and had no way to get help.

Kaden's POV ~
"Mom is dad still here?" I said in a rush.

"Im not sure Raelynn asked the same thing about almost an hour ago now. Why?"

"Because we cant find Raelynn!" Dylan said

"Relax, she went out front shes probably just talking to someone out there go check." My mom said.

The 3 of us ran out front and couldnt find her anywhere. We had searched the whole house ad Raelynn and my dad were no where to be found. I got sick to my stomach, thinking of what he did and what he could do.

"We need to find my sister!" I said in a panic.

"The two of you need to relax." Aubrey said to me and Dylan who you could tell were freaking out. "She's not stupid, she wouldn't go anywhere voluntarily alone with him. If he took her somewhere they cant be far, look his car is still here. Kaden get your keys and we'll drive around to look for her"

"Okay" i ran inside and grabbed my keys. Then we all got in the car and started driving around.

Raelynn's POV ~
"Dad please get off of me" i begged.

"Come here" he said. I was scared so i followed. Im such an idiot, why did i do this?
We walked over to the slide and he sat down and put me on this lap. I was shaking and hysterically crying.

"Shh... Rae its okay" he said rocking me back an forth like, like he was trying to comfort me.

"N-n-no it-its not" i managed to say, i didnt want him touching me but i couldnt even talk i was terrified. I was only wearing a T-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. He moved and put me on the slide on my back and hovered over me. He was looking me right in the face i had no where else to look but at his face. I had chills run down my back.

"Ya see Rae, i cant tell you why i did what i did because other people might get in trouble." He said

"Your a fucking idiot why would you tell me that? Your a sick person!"

"Because your not gonna say anything to anyone." He said as he dragged his hand across my thigh, I flinched. "And since your not gonna say anything, im gonna tell you." He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Remember your best friend Corinne? Well she knew how to keep her mouth shut."

This made me cry even more then i was before. Corinne was my first bestfriend before Aubrey and Dylan. I still talk to her all the time. I can't believe this was happening to her still and she never said anything!

"Y-you asshole. Dont think im gonna stay quiet about this!" I said

He leaned down and kissed my forehead , i felt like i was gonna be sick and pass out. I knew i couldnt because then god knows what he would do to me.

I had been using my hands to try and push him off but it wasnt working. He pulled my shirt off so now i was trying to cover my body with my hands. He started to try and take my shorts off.

"P-p-pleasee st-stop" i begged with tears streaming down my face. He continued to do what he was doing.

Dylan's POV ~
We were driving around the neighborhood and Rae and Mike were nowhere to be found.

"Any ideas?" Kaden asked

"We should try places Rae would try and get to so if anything happened so someone could find her." Aubrey said.

"Okay..... The park! Go to the park!" I yelled. Kaden stepped on the gas and drove as fast as he could to the Park across from the middle school.

We pulled up to the park and we looked around from inside the car. We didn't see anything. But right as we were about to drive away we heard a screech.

"Its Raelynn!" Kaden said."Aubrey call my mom! Tell to get down here now and call the cops on the way."
Kaden and i jumped out of the car and ran towards the park. Then Aubrey came running behind us.

Raelynn's POV ~
At this point i had given up. I knew my fait and there was nothing i could do he wasnt going to hurt me as in kill me or anything. But i knew he was gonna rape me, the scarier part is i think hes gonna do it differently from when i was little.... He had pulled my shorts off so i was just in my bra and underwear. I just dont understand who no one had heard anything since it was a public park, but it was after 2 am. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a condom. I went from terrified to horrified in a matter of 3 seconds. He pulled my underwear off and then started to talk again.

"Now you tell me. Who's better? Your little boyfriend Dylan? Or me?" These words sting my brain.

Then he leaned over and kissed my cheek and thrusted into me. I screamed at the top of my lungs. It was the only thing i could do at this point, i was praying someone could hear me scream.

"Shut up!" My dad yelled, I was shaking in fear. He continued doing what he was doing, i was crying hysterically and to terrified to scream again. I felt myself starting to black out, then I heard yelling.

"GET OFF OF HER!" I heard Dylan yell. When i heard Dylan's voice i knew i would be safe and then i blacked out.

__________________________

Holy shit!! 😱 What do you thinks gonna happen next? That was heard to write lol. Hopefully i can post the next part tomorrow because i have off so yeah! Comment what you think! Love ya guys ~ Krissy