Chapter 30

Raelynn's POV ~
I woke up Monday morning and it was a typical Monday. Ya know didnt want to get up but you know you have to. But i text Dylan because i really didnt want to get up.

Texts ~

To Dylan ~
"Hey! Can we go in late? I really want to go back to sleep for a bit 😴"

From Dylan ~
"Okay Rae-bug thats fine , i'll get you around 8:30?"

To Dylan ~
"Yay! Sounds good see ya then😘"

End of texts ~

Dylan's POV ~
I was already up and dressed when Raelynn texted me so i didnt go back to sleep but this gave me time to just chill and hangout around my house. I havent been home much since Rae and i started dating. My dad was up so i had a convo with him since we havent done much together lately and i missed him.

"Hey dad"

"Hey Dyl, whats up? Arent you supposed to be getting Raelynn an going to school?" My dad asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing and Raelynn texted me asking if we could go in late an i said ya since we are never out or late"
(A/N ~ if only that was true for real haha)

"Ah i gotcha, here" My dad handed me a muffin and motioned me to sit, i sat.

"So i miss hanging with ya. You havent been around much lately"

"I know i havent been around much since i started dating Rae but we were always so close and now were closer."

"I understand son, im glad you two are together i just miss ya being here" My dad said happy but sadly.

"I miss you too dad. How about this, we have a guys weekend! Ya know go bowling or camping or fishing or something!? Ya know like old times! It would be fun, and then Raelynn and Aubrey could have a girls weekend." I said hopefully.

"Ya know what, that sounds great Dylan, defiantly. How is Aubrey by the way?"

"Shes good, shes been going out with Kaden since the 1st day of school so both of them are good haha"

"Really? I wouldnt have put those two together" My dad said shocked.

"Really?!? And i was telling you but i thought you knew haha anyway not much has been going on lately how about everything here?" I said

"Everything's been good just us missing you thats all. Now about this weekend, how about a camping fishing trip? Sound good just like old times?"

"Yes!! I loved those trips as a kid it will be fun!" I finished my muffin and looked at the time. "Hey dad sorry but i got to go i have to get Rae and get to school but im glad we talked and made plans. Love you" i hugged him and ran out the door.

"Love you to Dylan" He said as i ran out the door.
I stopped and got Raelynn a bagel for breakfast and then went to her house. When i walked in Lisa was sitting on the couch watching t.v.
"Raelynn!!! Dylan's here!" Lisa yelled up the stairs. "She'll be down in a minute come have a seat"

"Its okay i'll go get her" i laughed.

"Okay i'll be down in a minute!" Rae yelled from upstairs. I walked quietly up the stairs and walked into Rae's room. She was singing while getting her stuff together. She didnt notice me at first because she had headphones in she jumped when she saw me.

"GEES DYLAN HOLY CRAP! WARN A GIRL!" She yelled I laughed.

"Sorry Rae" i walked over and kissed her. "Your a good singer by the way"

"Shut up! No im not, i hate when people hear me sing i suck and just do it for fun." She huffed.

"Calm down Raelynn im serious im not messing with you but whatever... Here i got you a bagel" i handed her the bagel.

"Aw thanks Dyl!" She pecked my lips and took the bag with the bagel and grabbed her backpack.

"Come on if we wait any longer they will mark us out for the full day" Rae said as she walked passed me, i followed.

We got in the car and Raelynn started to eat her bagel and it was really quiet in the car. Raelynn looked different today but i couldnt put my finger on it. It was driving me crazy so i just asked like a dumbass.

"Raelynn did you change something? You look different today, maybe im just crazy." She looked confused but laughed.

"Nope not that i changed in purpose.... Why whats different?" She asked

"Im not sure maybe im losing it... Oh by the way im gonna have a guys weekend with my dad this weekend. We talked about it this morning, we're gonna go on a fishing/camping trip. So i thought you and Aubrey could have a girls weekend." I explained.

"Okay sounds good to me, i hope you guys have fun. Maybe you guys can get closer again." Rae said as she looked out the window, i grabbed her hand, she wiggled her fingers around mine.

"Me too." Then we pulled into the parking lot.

Raelynn's POV ~
Im not sure what Dylan thought was different because i didnt change anything but oh well. The day passed slowly even though we went in late.

~Skipping to last period~

The bell rang and i couldnt be anymore happier i just wanted to go home and take a nap. I've been super tired lately, maybe thats what looked different maybe i just looked tired. I met Dylan at his car like always but he wasnt there. I thought maybe he had to go to his locker but he forgot to text me so i went to look from him there but he wasnt there. So i texted him asking where he was.

To Dylan ~
"Hey! Where r u? I went to ur car u werent there, so i went to ur locker. U werent there. Soo where r u? Haha anyway texted me back or call me! Love ya ❤"
He didnt answer..... It was about 15-20minutes after the bell now so i just waited by his car and texted Kaden.

Texts ~

To Kaden ~
"Hey i cant find Dylan and he's not answering my txts do can you come get me?"

From Kaden ~
"Weird okay but there was an accident it might take me awhile."

To Kaden ~
"Okay thanks thats fine. Be safe 💕"

From Kaden ~
"I will 😊😘"
Now i sat on the curb by Dylan's car waiting for Kaden or Dylan if he were to show up. I hated that we didnt have last period together.

__________________________

Hope ya like it!! Where do you think Dylan is? Post more soon i promise! Xoxo please comment & vote!
~ Krissy