Chapter 56 ~ To Be Continued

Aubrey's POV ~
"So Dylan's fully living here now.?" I said/asked.

"Yup." Kaden said as he closed the door and walked towards me.

"Damn im the only one who doesnt live here now, haha." I said jokingly but kinda sad. All my friends lived in one house, including my boyfriend and i didnt. But i didnt want to ask to move in cause that would be a lot on Lisa. Especially with the baby coming soon. Which, FYI im totally psyched to be an 'Aunt' and godmother! Yes thats right im the godmother! Haha.

"Maybe we could change that." Kaden said softly as he kissed my neck, i smiled. His lips moved from my neck to my lips. He started to take off my sweater when i pulled back.

"Wha-" Kaden said but i cut him off.

"Really?" I said

"Really what?" Kaden said

"Moving in?" I asked

"Maybe, but we can talk about that later..." He said and then winked.

He smashed his lips into mine and pushed me back on the bed. I felt under his shirt as he pulled my sweater off. He kissed down my stomach and back up. I pulled his shirt off and started to pull his pants off. He pulled my leggings off and then i got his jeans off. We got under the covers and kept going with our mega make out sesh. He started to pull at my panties, i placed my hand on his chest and pulled back.

"Protection?" I questioned. "We dont need Aubrey and Kaden babies running around too... At least not yet." I said, Kaden laughed and reached over to his night stand a got one (you know haha).

I pulled off his underwear and he pulled off mine. He put in on and well that started the night. He thrusted into me and i moaned, so did he. We were at it for a while until Kaden hit his head on his nightstand. We both laughed and then i passionately kissed him and we went back at it. After we finished we just cuddled under the blankets. Since we werent 'creating heat' anymore hehe i got cold.

"Im freezing im gonna put pj's on." I said. Kaden let go of me an i got up and walked over to the drawer. As i was walking Kaden whistled at me and laughed. "Haha very mature." I mocked.

"I thought so, thanks for noticing." He said sarcastically.

I threw on sweats and a long sleeve shirt an hopped back in bed. Kaden just put on a pair of sweatpants and slept shirtless. He wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep.

~Next Morning~

Dylan's POV ~
Tonight at midnight starts the new year. This year flew by so fast but so much has happened. Im all the way moved into Rae's now. I leave school in late February so that im here to help Rae. Lisa went out last night so she was still sleeping, all us 'kids' were having breakfast together in the kitchen.

"You guys have fun last night?" Rae said as she lifted her eyebrows at Kaden and Aubrey. Kaden shook his head, but i could see the game on look in Aubrey's eyes.

"Yes, it was wonderful! Every second of it! Every inch he fil-" Aubrey said walking towards Rae and talking loudly trying to gross her out about sleeping with her brother.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY!!! ENOUGH! I GET IT!" Rae yelled and we all laughed.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Kaden asked.

"I have an idea of what you guys are gonna do. Your gonna be ringing your own 2014 bell." Raelynn laughed hysterically at her joke.

"You ask to be grossed out, right Raebug." I said laughing.

"I know... Hehe but really i dont know." Raelynn said.

"Want to go out?" Kaden asked.

"Well what about Rae?" I asked.

Raelynn's POV ~
"Ya know guys, its fine. You three go out and have fun. I'll stay here with mom." I said.

"Raelynn... Im not gonna leave you here alone on New Years." Dylan argued.

"Yes you can!" I said.

"I didnt say i couldnt. I said i im not, I could but im not!" Dylan said.

"Why dont we let you two work this out between yourselves. This will be a good team work building in your relationship." Kaden said as he got up and him and Aubrey left the kitchen.

"Dylan i dont want you to not have a good time just because of me." I said with tears starting to fill my eyes.

"Raebug.... If i go out, without you. I wouldnt have a good time. I would rather stay here with you, Lisa and Bella." Dylan said as he wiped my tears away from my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"Are you sure Dyl, i... Just because i cant 'party' doesnt mean you cant."

"Yes im sure, i'll talk to Kaden and see what we can all do here, like last year and all the other years. Just do me one favor. Please. Dont. Cry. Okay?" Dylan said.

"Okay." I pecked Dyl on the lips an went up to my room and brought Aubrey with me so the guys could talk alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan came upstairs and told me and Aubrey to go out.

"Where do you want us to go?" Aubrey asked.

"I dont know, out like the mall or something. Or whatever you girls like to do together out..." Dylan said

"Okay..... Do you need to know where we go?" I asked.

"Not technically but it would be nice to know so i dont worry." Dylan said. I walked over to Dylan and kissed him. It was only meant to be a small peck on the lips but i couldnt bring myself to pull away from him. The kiss got more intense until Aubrey interrupted.

"Ahhumm...." She coughed. I leaned back the slightest bit so my forehead was leaning on Dylan's and giggled.

"But you dont know how hard it is to think about Dylan, not being able to fill me inch by in-" i said trying to get Aubrey back for grossing me out this morning.

"OKAY! I GOT IT! NO MORE EXPLAINING WHAT HAPPENS IN BED WITH EACH OTHER OKAY." Aubrey yelled

"Okay fair enough now lets go to babies R us and look at some stuff." I said as i pulled Aubrey to the door.

__________________________

•This chapter is gonna be a 2 parter!!!

So the next part maybe tomorrow or the next day because tomorrow is my sisters 30th bday and we're going to have a party so yeah! Hope you like this chapter soo far!! Good news hopefully getting a Mac for a combined Christmas/16th bday present!!! Hehe