Chapter 47

Part 47 ~

Raelynn's POV ~
Summer for me and Dylan has finally started, Yay! Hahaha also Dylan's ribs are pretty healed up now. I still feel horrible.... But with every thing thats been going on, Mike, the broken ribs, just everything. Dylan and i havent had... Well... You know. In like 2 months! We were gonna that one time... But it was just too soon for me...

I've been staying at Dylan's like i want which is awesome. Im just laying here in Dylan's bed alone he's taking a shower. (a/n ~ Im so sorry that beginning was like just weird & all over the place. Idk to me it was but i found it hard to set the scene.) i heard the shower turn off and then foot steps down the hallway. Dylan walked in with a towel around his waist, he looked mighty fine... He smiled and i smiled back. He walked over and pecked my lips and walked over to his dresser. I got up and came up behind him. I wrapped my arms around his wet body and kissed his shoulder.

"Soo what do you want to do tonight?" I whispered in his ear and then kissed his neck.

"Uhh... I dont know... What do you want to do?" He asked as he turned around. I moved my hands to his neck and his were now wrapped around my lower part of my body pulling me close to him. I leaned in and smashed my lips against his.

"I.... Think.... You know....." I said out of breath while kissing him.

"I do, don't i" he said as he smiled into the kiss.

His hands moved from my waist and he felt his way under my shirt. He spun us around again so now i was leaning against him dresser. He pulled my shirt off. I ran my fingers through his wet hair. Then i realized the door was open.

"DYL!" I moaned as he starting kissing my neck. "Your... Door.. Is open." I said as he came back to my lips. He leaned his forehead against mine and our noses squished together, we both smiled.

"No ones home but us Raebug..." Dylan said as he went back to kissing me. I wanted him soo badly but it was not happening with the door open! To my displeasure and im sure Dylan's i pulled away. He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Raee!!!" Dylan begged.

"Door....?!" I said. Dylan looked at me and then walked over and closed the door. As he did that i sat on the edge of his bed. He came over and sat next to me.

He brought his hands to my cheeks and started kissing me. I put my hands on his shoulders. Dylan pushed me back onto his bed an laid over me. He started to unhook my bra but i flipped us over so i was now on top. I pulled his towel off, then he pulled my shorts and underwear off and unhooked my bra. He kissed my lips and then moved to my neck. He kissed down to my chest and down between my breasts and down to my stomach. He came back up to my neck and started giving me love bites.

He thrusted into me and i moaned... Loudly, so did Dylan. He started going faster and faster so we both moaned louder and louder. We rolled over and fell on the floor. We both laughed.

"That was your fault!" We both laughed and said at the same time. He kissed me and we got back on the bed. We were at it for a while. It was amazing i was just soo happy.

We finished and then just cuddled under his blanket. My bare skin against his warm bare skin felt perfect.

"That. Was. Amazing." Dylan said and then kissed my cheek.

"Yes it was" i smiled and buried my head in his chest. We laid there for a while and then passed out.

I woke up in the middle of the night and was freezing! I was kinda warm because Dylan still had his arms wrapped around me but the blanket wasnt over me anymore. I wiggled out of Dyl's grasp and threw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I decided to go to the bathroom while i was up. When i came back Dylan was just put on a tshirt. I stopped in the doorway

"Ahh man..." I said sadly

"Whats wrong?" Dylan asked concerned. I walked over and wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"You put a shirt back on haha." Then i said something i realized but hadnt said anything about.

"Dyl?"

"Yeah Rae?"

"You.... We umm... Didnt use a-" he cut me off.

"I know, it will be fine Raebug. Nothings gonna happen." Dylan reassured me.

"I love you Dyl"

"I love you too Raebug." After that we went back to sleep.

~Skipping to the morning~

Today Dylan and i were going to the fair that my home town has every year. I loved the fair so much!!!! Im so glad we are going. Kaden and Aubrey are coming too. It was a six hour drive... So we left around noon to get there around 6.

Kaden drove and Dylan sat in the front, and Aubrey and i sat in the back. We were sitting next to each other but texting because i didnt want to talk about certain stuff out loud.

~Texts~
To Aubrey ~
"So last night... Dylan & i well... You know, but something happened"

From Aubrey ~
"Get it gurl!! 😉😏😂 & what? Did it break...?"

To Aubrey ~
"Well no not exactly..... We didnt even use one."

From Aubrey ~
"O_o what!?!? U out of all people... Why didnt u say something to him?"

To Aubrey ~
"Well we just kinda... Ya know did it and then i realized. I wanted to say something but...... It was just, awesome...."

From Aubrey ~
"✋ *face palm here* and umm ewww thnx for the image Rae"
I laughed when i got her message.

To Aubrey ~
"No prob! ☺😊"

~End of texts~

There was one thing i was really looking forward to a this fair. Im seeing my friend Corinne! Her dad was arrested along with my dad for what they did to us. It was the first time i was gonna see her in 2 years. I still dont get why she never told me...

We got to the fair and walked around for a while. Then i got a text from Corinne saying she would see us in 5. We planned to meet by the funnel cake stand. We got there first, then i saw her and waved and she ran up to me. She hugged me tight and whispered in my ear in a teary voice.
"Thank you Rae... Thanks a lot! Love ya"

"Love ya too Corinne no one should have to go what we went through." I said back. We separated and she wiped the tears from her eyes. She meet Dylan but never as my boyfriend. I stood back next to Dylan and like semi introduced the new stuff.

"Okayy soo you remember Dylan? Well we are finally together (i winked and she laughed) and Aubrey and Kaden are dating now too" i said.

"I happy for all of you!" She said an with that we hung out and had a great night at the fair. It was good to be home....

__________________________

Sorry its kinda short and sucks but i promise the next one will be better! :) you guys know what to do 😉 love ya!!! 💜 Krissy