Chapter 3

Kaden's POV ~
I woke up to the sound of my sister yelling something from downstairs. I didnt really hear her but when i looked out the window i saw Dylan's car and figured he was picking Raelynn up to go to school. I got out of bed and got changed and ate some breakfast and then texted Aubrey. Aubrey is Raelynn's other best friend besides Dylan, the 3 of them are always together but Raelynn always makes sure she has time alone with both of them so she has for girl time and all that good stuff that us boys dont care about.

To Aubrey ~
"Hey, did Raelynn or Dylan text you saying they were gonna pick you up today?"
From Aubrey ~
"No. Why?"
When i got that message i wondered what was going on because they left really early and they never left that early unless they were getting Aubrey.
To Aubrey ~
"No reason its just Dylan already picked up Raelynn so i was just wondering"
From Aubrey ~
"Oh. Okay... ttyl. Dont want to miss the bus."
To Aubrey ~
"Do you want me to pick you up so you dont have to take the bus alone?"
To be honest i liked Aubrey i wasnt one of those brothers who hated his little sisters friends. But i liked her ab Raelynn knows it an makes fun o me all the time and tells me just to ask her out but i havent had the balls to yet.
From Aubrey ~
"Sure, Thanks! That would be great!😋"
To Aubrey ~
"See ya in 10"

Raelynn's POV ~
"Dylan would you please tell me where we're going?"
I knew we werent picking up Aubrey today because we had already passed her house. Aubrey is the sister i never had! We stand for the saying "god made us best friends because no one could handle us as sisters!"
"No. Im not telling you! You'll see when we get there."
At this point it was around 6:30 and we pulled up to the park down the street from the school. I loved this park! It was the place i used to ride my bike to when we first moved here when i was frustrated because it was the most beautiful park ever! It had a gorgeous Cherry Blossom tree behind the swing set and when you sat on the swings the pink petals would whip around in the wind around your feet. Its just a very peaceful park.
"Why did you bring me here?" I said to Dylan as i got out of the car.
"Because i know how much you love it and you said your were feeling stressed out about the new school year so i thought i would bring you here so when you got to school you would be relaxed and not stressing out." "Aw Dylan, thanks! Come on" i grabbed his hand and ran over to the swings. We both sat on a swing and neither one of is said anything but it wasnt awkward it was peaceful.

Dylan's POV ~
Now that we were at the park and sitting on the swings i started to second guess telling her i liked her because she looked so happy and i didnt want to ruin her day if she didnt like me back, which i dont think she does. Raelynn broke the silence by asking me a question.
"Dylan can i ask you something?"
"Sure Rae, you can ask me anything. You know that." I was kinda wondering where this was going so i just kept my mouth shut and listened.
"I know its kinda early to be thinking about this but, theres this guy who i want to ask to Homecoming b-but..., im kinda scared he wont want to go with me." I didnt quite know what to say to her at first she had her eyes closed as she talked like she was in deep thought about every word she said. She opened her eyes and looked at me i still hadnt said anything. "Hello? Anyone home in there?" She said while waving her hand in my face. I laughed "i-I think you should ask him if you really want to go with him..." Then there was a long silence until i said "Who is this 'guy' you want to ask?" Now on the inside i had given up all hope on telling her i liked her.
"yo-You dont know him... I dont think." "So your not gonna tell me?" "Nope." She giggled and then started to swing slowly back and forth. We didnt say anything after that for a couple minutes until i looked at the time. "I think we should get going, is 10 to 7 and we dont want to be late on our first day!" We both hoped off the swing and got in the car not saying one word to each other.

Kaden's POV ~
I pulled up to Aubrey's and she was sitting outside on her porch listening to music. When she saw me she got up and got in the car. "Hey! Thanks for picking me up." "No problem why wouldnt i?" "I dont know? Why did you?" It turned into like 20 questions in 30 seconds i toon this as my chance... "Aubrey i have something i need to tell/ask you.... I like you! Like alot... Will you go on a date with me?" I felt like i was gonna pass out as i was talking. She didnt say anything at first she just sat there in awe like she had no clue what to say. "I-I'm so-sorry i shouldn-" i was cut off by her lips crashing into mine. I kissed back and after a little bit she pulled back and smile "i like you too... Yes!! i would love to go on a date with you!"
All i could think was did that really just happen!?!?!

---------------------------------------------CLIFFHANGER!! Please follow, comment, & vote! Love you guys! Bye!
~ Kristina