Chapter 15

Raelynn's POV ~
When Dylan and i got to school the principal came up to us and told Dylan he had to show a new student around school. I asked if i could go to but he said that 2 students showing around 1 new student wasn't needed. I guess especially because we're boyfriend and girlfriend and they dont want us skipping together but whatever. I never understood why Dylan always was the one to show new kids around. Not to many other people ever got picked. I mean i know hes nice and all but why always him.
"I'll see you during 2nd period okay?" Dylan said as he placed a soft gentle kiss on my lips and turned around to walk to the office.
"Okay!" I said as i walked off to first period with Aubrey.
"Is the new kid in our grade?" Aubrey questioned.
"I dont know."
"Is it a boy or a girl?"
"Im not sure Aubrey..."
"Why didnt you go with Dylan to show the new kid around?"
"OH MY GOD AUBREY WHAT IS THIS 20 QUESTIONS?" I snapped because i was getting annoyed i didnt know any of the answers.... I felt bad for yelling at my best friend. "Sorry Aubrey. I didnt mean to snap at you its just i dont know. All i know is the principal said he didnt need 2 kids showing 1 student around. I wanted to go but wasnt allowed."
"Its okay, i asked a lot of questions and that sucks" she said as she hugged me. I could tell she felt bad that she upset me. When i got in the class i told Mrs.B that Dylan was showing a new student around so that she wont mark him out. Then i sat down next to Aubrey and impatiently waited for 2nd period to roll around so i could be with Dylan.

There was about 10 minutes left of class when Dylan walked in with the new student. This answered all of Aubrey's questions in a matter of 5 seconds...
A girl, in our grade, who was about 5 ft with brown hair and blue eyes.
Dylan walked over to Mrs. B who was grading papers. He mumbled something to her and she stood up and started to talk.

"Class this is our new student Maddie Brown. You can take a seat next to Dylan and Raelynn."
Maddie waved to the class as Mrs. B introduced her and then the 2 of them sat down.
"Maddie this is Raelynn, My best friend in the whole world & my girlfriend. And this is Aubrey other best friend, shes dating Raelynn's older brother Kaden." Dylan said smiling.
"Hi." I said and waved, Aubrey did the same.

After 1st period ended we all had a study hall so we decided to go sit on the bleachers outside at the lacrosse field and get to know Maddie better. "So where did you move from?" I asked.
"California. So its kinda different here." (A/N : i am basing this story off of them living in New Jersey since thats where i live lol. Jus pretend Beacon Hills is in NJ. Haha)
"Wow thats awesome!" Aubrey exclaimed.
"Yeah i guess so... I liked California but we have a lot of family here and i love that this state gets all of the seasons. I miss my friends but i didnt mind moving since all my family is here." Maddie smile with a smile.
"Whens your birthday?" Aubrey asked.
"December 28th. What about you guys?"
"January 30th." I answered
"August 26th" Dylan looking up from the work he missed during 1st period
"January 13th." Aubrey said.
"Cool best friends with close birthdays! Thats awesome! All my friends had summer birthdays like Dylan but not me." She seemed kinda sad.
"Maybe we can through a party for all 3 of our birthdays in early January!" I said excitedly.
"Really?!?" Maddie seemed surprised.
"Why not? I mean we are all friends now right?" I said/asked.
"You guys are soo nice. I just met you and we are already planning parties! Haha i only had 1 best best friend back in Cali i miss her like crazy but no one else. People didnt really like me."
"Why?" Aubrey said. She always had questions!
"Im not sure...." She looked really sad.
"Well dont worry you just made 3 friends in the matter of a period so dont worry." I said and she started to smile.
"Thanks guys!"

We held some small chat till the bell rang and then went to off to class.

-Skipping the rest of the day-

Dylan's POV ~
The new girl Maddie seemed really nice but i could tell she was hitting on me. Im not trying to be cocky and be like 'yeah shes totally checking me out' but it was kinda clear she was. Thats why i made it clear i was dating Raelynn. I could tell Raelynn saw it and i knew she was being nice but was kinda getting annoyed/jealous. So i was nice to Maddie but tried to avoid a lot of interaction with her so Raelynn wouldnt think i noticed Maddie's flirting or Raelynn's jealousy. To be nice though i afford a ride home to Maddie.
"Hey, would you like a ride home?" I asked.
"No its okay im just a couple blocks away. You guys have helped me so much today and have been so nice its fine."
"Well whats a couple blocks? What street?" I could tell Raelynn was okay with me asking.
"Umm... Hill St. Off of Yale blvd." she answered timidly.
"Thats not as close as you think Maddie. We both live on Yale. Let me give you a ride home."
"Okay. Thanks." She said as she followed us to the car.
Aubrey got a ride home with Kaden and i took Raelynn and Maddie home. Maddie didnt say anything the whole way there. I had my hand holding on to Raelynn's hand as i drove and she drew little circles on the top of my hand. She didnt look at me though she just stared out the window.
"So Maddie whats your house number?"
"38 Hill St." she answered.
"Okay."
I drove down Yale to show her where we lived.
"I live in the white house right there and 4 houses up this green one is where Raelynn lives." I said as we drove past.
"Nice. Have you guys lived next to each your whole life?" Maddie asked. Raelynn finally said something.
"No. I moved here 2 Weeks into 7th grade. But we've been best friends ever since."
"Thats nice, well this is me right here." Maddie said as we pulled up by her house. "Thanks again for the ride." She said as she got out.
"No problem. Anytime if you need anything just text me or Rae. We're gonna be hanging out at her house."
"Okay, Thanks! Bye!!" She said as she ran up to her house.
"She was totally hitting on you even after you said we were dating." Raelynn said kinda frustratedly.
"I know! If it bothered you then why did you bring up that whole birthday thing by the way."
"I dont know was i trying to be nice." She started shouting at this point...
"Rae-bug relax. Nothing is gonna happen between us if thats what your worried about."
"I know im sorry i was just jealous thats all." She started getting all teary which made me sad. I leaned over and slammed my lips against hers. We kissed until there was a knock on my window. It was Maddie...
I rolled down my window to see what she needed.
"Sorry i interrupted you guys." She said. Raelynn was blushing so much she looked like a firetruck.
"Its okay we were kinda making out in you driveway." We all laughed. "What did you need?"
"Well im glad you guys didnt leave because i left my keys in your backseat."
I opened the door and she got her keys.
"Thanks again."
"No problem. You dont have to keep saying thank you." I laughed we said bye and she went into her house. We left an went to Raelynn's...