Chapter 64

~Next Day~

Raelynn's POV ~

"See ya later Raebug." Dylan said as he kissed my forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"7:30 i have to be there at 8." Dylan said.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier? I would have had breakfast with you." I said sadly.

"Your sick as a dog Rae i wanted to let you sleep. Seana said shes gonna come over and help with Bella today since your sick. Take some meds okay." Dylan said.

"Okay, love you have a good day." I smiled.

"Love you too. Bye." Dylan said and left.

I got up and made a smoothie. Bella was still sleeping. I wasn't sure when Seana was coming but i'm guessing soon. I sat on the couch and was watching Tv. I heard through the baby monitor Bella babbling from her crib. I smiled to myself and went to get her. I walked in and picked her up.

"Good morning sunshine how are you!" I said in a little baby voice. She smiled, her big green eyes shining.

I brought her over to the changing table and changed her diaper. Also i changed her out of her pjs into a onesie that said, 'Daddy's little ladybug' on it. It was red and had a ladybug on the butt, it was adorable. It was from Aubrey. I was starting to feel better from taking the medicine earlier which was good. The doorbell rang as i was walking out to the living room.

"COMING." I yelled walking to the front of the apartment.

I put Bella on her play mat in the living room. I ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey!" Seana said hugging me.

"Hey! Come on in!" I said.

"How are you feeling Dylan said you were sick."

"I'm fine i took some meds and i'm feeling better its just a little cold." I laughed. "Do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"Thats good and no i'm good, i had breakfast with Tyler before he left this morning." Seana said. We walked into the living room and Seana picked up Bella.

"Hello cutie!" She said giving Bella a kiss on the head.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"Ahh... I don't know." She laughed.

"Well we could... I have no idea what there is to do down here." I said. We both laughed.

"How about we have a girls movie day, get some popcorn, candy, and pizza an call it a day." Seana said.

"Sounds good but its like 8 in the morning!" I laughed.

"I know! We'll go to the store get some snacks, movies, food, whatever. Then go out to lunch and the. Come back here and have a movie day." She smiled.

"Sounds good to me! I'll go change can you watch Bella for a sec?"

"Sure thing!" She smiled.

~5pm~

"Haha no he's ridiculously hot." Seana said.

"I know!" I laughed. We were watching Magic Mike. Channing Tatum is honestly like a gift from god! Haha. "What are we gonna watch next?" I asked.

"21 Jump Street?" She asked. I nodded and got sad thinking about Aubrey and our movie days and watching 21 Jump Street.

"Channing Tatum kick?" I asked and laughed.

"Oh yeah!" Seana said hysterically laughing.

I texted Aubrey and told her i missed her and that i was watching the movie and i thought of her. She told me she would be coming down to see us soon which made me happy.

"When are the guys gonna be back?" I asked.

"Not sure." Seana said.

After the movie ended we started dinner. We figured we would make enough for when the guys got back. We made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and carrots. There was about 5 minutes left on the timer for the meat loaf. Seana went to the bathroom while i finished the potatoes. I felt a pair hands cover my eyes, their body pressed close to mine.

"Guess who." Dylan said, i laughed.

"Dylan." I giggled. I went to turn around but he wouldn't let me.

"Before you turn around. Don't freak." Dylan said.

"What?" I said. He moved his hands away and i looked at him. "DYLAN! You shaved your head!" I said shocked.

"Yeah, it will grow back don't worry." He laughed.

"Why?" I asked rubbing his head, he laughed and pressed his lips to mine.

"The character I'm playing has a buzz cut so they shaved my head to see what i looked like to make sure they didn't want to change the character having one." Dylan chuckled.

"Gotcha." I smiled. "It's not to bad. I like you better with your hair a little longer but its not bad." I said while leaning up to kiss him when the timer went of. We laughed and i finished getting dinner together with Seana while the guys washed up and put on the baseball game.

"Dinner's ready!" I said.

Tyler came in the dinning room/kitchen but not Dylan.

"Wheres Dylan?" I asked.

"Checking on Bella." Tyler smiled.

I had just put Bella down like 5 minutes before they got home. I stood in the doorway of Bella's room. Dylan was looking at Bella smiling. He was talking to her, it was adorable.

"Hey baby girl, i missed you all day. It's gonna be hard when these work days get longer and i'll have to be away from you and mommy a lot more. But i promise i will always be here for you guys." Dylan whispered to Bella. I quietly walked in and side hugged him. He wasn't startled easily, he wrapped his arm around me and we watched our baby girl together.

"That was sweet Dylan." I kissed his cheek, he blushed. "Come on, dinner is ready and we're being rude to Seana and Tyler." I said slipping my arms off of him and leaving the room.

~End of the week/Saturday~

We ran out of milk so Dylan ran to the store. He was gone a while for just getting milk.

~Texts~

To Dylan ~
"Hey u ok? U just went out for milk!"

From Dylan ~
"Yup! Be back soon & i have a surprise for u."

To Dylan ~
"Ok well hurry up im hungry! :P"

From Dylan ~
";)"

~End of Texts~

Gosh he can be so weird sometimes. I just wanted to eat my breakfast! About another 10 minutes passed when i heard the door knob jiggling. Dylan came in and put the milk on the counter.

"Finally!!" I said dramatically.

"Well before you eat you have to go out to the car and get your surprise." He said.

"Why can't i eat first?" I asked.

"Because it's hot out and it would be mean to leave it in the car." Dylan laughed. I raised an eyebrow an just looked at him. "Go! I'm coming too." He said picking up Bella.

Our parking lot was behind our apartment. Dylan walked next to me holding Bella. He was smirking his usual smirk. I just rolled my eyes and kept going. When we got to the car there was nothing there.

"Dylan is this a joke? Theres nothing here." I said, he laughed.

"Go around to the trunk." He smiled and followed me. I walked around the back of the car and Aubrey jumped out at me.

"AUBREY!!!!!" I squealed and hugged her tight. We jumped up and down in each others arms squealing with joy.

"I told you i was coming soon!" Aubrey said.

"Best surprise ever!" I laughed.

"Wait theres one more thing." Aubrey said.

"Huh?"

"Open the trunk." Dylan said.

I opened the trunk and Kaden was squished in it.

"AHHHHHH!!!!! KADEN!!!" I started to cry. He got out of the trunk and hugged me.

"Hey sis how ya doing." He laughed. I clung to him tight.

"I'm FANTASTIC, you?" I said with my face buried into his chest.

"I'm glad and i'm good." He paused. "You can let go now Rae." He laughed.

"No i can't!" I said like a mad three year old. Everyone laughed at me.

Dylan handed Bella to Aubrey. He walked over to me and Kaden.

"RAELYNN SANDWICH!" Dylan yelled and squished me between him and Kaden. The boys laughed.

"Okay okay! I surrender!" I laughed. Dylan backed away and i let go and wiped away my tears. They were happy tears.

"It's hot out here lets go in." Dylan said.

We all went inside. We showed them around and set them up in the little side/guest room. Then we all had breakfast. We decided to have a girls day today and let the guys have their time since Dylan only has weekends off now so while they are here they can only chill a little bit. Aubrey and i took Bella with us. We went down town to all the little shops. Then we stopped at a park. It was sad to know in a week they would have to leave, but Aubrey was still in school so she has to go. I was just glad to have my brother and best friend all back together in one place.

__________________________

Okie dokie guys! Sooo heres the dealio... There is gonna another chapter or maybe two and then.... This fanfic will be complete. But wait! Don't cry or get mad! IM MAKING A SEQUEL!!! WOOHOO! Because you guys love this story so much i decided to do a sequel. I feel like for where this story is going it would be better to end this one and give the sequel a different name and direct in another way if the makes sense. This will not end as a cliff hanger that way if you don't want to read the sequel you have an ending. I haven't picked a name yet and i haven't decided how many more chapters of this one there will be... But if you love this story i have some crazy ideas for the sequel i think you guys will love! Anywho... I love you guys and hope you like this chapter.❤ Krissy