Chapter 9

Kaden's POV ~
When i got to Aubrey's i explained everything thing to her. We both cried a little well alot but we were both on the same page. Even though we had been together 2 months we never "did it" because we wanted to see how things were gonna play out considering she is my sisters best friend an all.
"So tonight?"
"Yeah tonight." She said smiling we talked about it and decided we were ready and take it to the next level and have sex with each other before i might need to leave because of my dad.

Dylan's POV ~
It killed me to see Raelynn so sad. I wanted so badly to make her happy but i knew no matter how hard i tried until all the stuff with her dad was over she wouldnt be the typical Happy, goofy, crazy Raelynn everyone was used to. She is the person thats personalty effects you when your around her you cant help but be happy and smiley so when she was sad everyone was sad that ms.happypants wasnt happy. I laid back next to her on her bed. She had her eyes closed and i was staring at her ceiling. I moved my right hand off my stomach and reached down and interlocked my hand with Raelynn's. she opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes looked like they could explode with tears at any moment.
"I'm lucky i have you Dyl." She said as a tear rain down her cheek. I took my other hand and wiped the tear from her cheek. "No Rae, im lucky i have you." She smiled "Theres the Raelynn i know. I know shes in there somewhere!" She started laughing "Your such a goof!" With that i started to tickle her. She started laughing so hard she couldnt talk "DYL---A-N!! ST-ST-STOP!!" She yelled in between laughing and trying to breathe. I stopped and she kept laughing.
"I didnt know i said yes to being the tickle monsters girlfriend." She said starting to talk normally again.
"Well then i guess its a good thing im not him." She let out a little giggle and turned on her side, our faces inches apart i just couldnt control myself. I softly kissed her but passionately at the same time and pulled back.
"Why'd you do that?"
"Why'd i do what?"
"Pull away?"
"I dont know i just didnt want to overwhelm you i guess just because we've been moving kinda fast."
"Well im trying to make up for the almost 4 years i've liked you!" We laughed and started kissing again this time more intensely. Until there was a knock on the door.

Raelynn's POV ~
"Who is it?"
"Me" my mom said i laughed and then pushed Dylan on the floor and slide down next to him so my mom didnt think we where trying to do anything in my bed.
"Ow!" Dylan said when he hit the ground.
"Sorry, COME IN!"
My mom opened the door and came in. "Hey! I wasnt expecting you till 10. Kaden said thats when you would be home."
"Well i took a half day and took off tomorrow and monday so im ready for court. By the way are you coming with us?"
"Oh and um... I want to but can Dylan come? To ya know support me. Sense as of last night he is my boyfriend." Dylan blushed.
"Of corse he can come and WHAT?!? Finally you 2 have been in love with each other since the day you meet!" We all laughed and then my mom left and me and Dylan went back to cuddling, now that my mom was home we couldnt take any chances. We feel asleep and didn get up until dinner time. It was just me, Dylan, and my mom. Kaden was at Aubrey's for dinner and other things... Anyway that was that.
"So can Dylan stay over tonight?"
My mom raised an eyebrow at me and started to talk.
"Well i guess so... But he has to sleep on the couch."
"Thank you for letting me stay Lisa." "Can he please stay in my room mom? We're not gonna do anything ag...." Shit! I almost said again out loud! "What?" My mom questioned and Dylan looked over at me. " i said we're not gonna do anything. He can sleep on my floor."
"Alright, alright he can stay in your room but, you cant make him sleep in the floor Rae.... (She winked making me know he could sleep in my bed with me which made me soo happy!) but your door must stay open. Understood?"
"Yes mom! Thanks."
Dylan offered to help with dishes so i went up stairs and showered and changed into shorts and a ild tshirt. I could hear Dyl and my mom talking but i didnt know what they were staying.

Dylan's POV ~
I offered to help with the dishes, Raelynn went up to take a shower.
"Thanks for helping with the dishes Dylan."
"No problem! Thanks for letting me stay over tonight." I smiled
"Anytime. Raelynn really does like you and with all the stuff with her dad, she really needs someone around her besides me and Kaden that cares about her the way we do. That person is you. You are really important to her more then i think she will ever tell you."
To be honest i was in shock i didnt know what to say i couldnt believe she told me that. She could tell i didnt know what to say. "Did Raelynn ever tell you anything about her dad?"
This time i had an answer.
"No. Nothing besides just what happened. She told me she would eventually but i dont know when that will be."
"Well, i think you should know about him.... And why its such a big deal."
"Okay..." I was kinda nervous about what was about to come.

__________________________

so the next couple chapters are kinda odd for my story i think... Lol when i was writing i kinda went off track but im writing chapter 16 now. Yes i know only 9 chapters are on here right now but this started on instagram and still is on instagram so they get updated first lol. I hope you guys like! I got the story "back on track" i guess you would say lol during chapter 14 so im gonna post a few parts tonight!

If you read down here comment about how your day was! :)
~ Kristina