Chapter 14

Dylan's POV ~
We went downstairs and Raelynn went into the living room where Aubrey was and i went in the kitchen with Kaden.
"So last night.... You and Raelynn were um, alittle loud." Kaden said laughing so hard he couldnt breathe. I got red in the face. "Fuck you man." I said he was still laughing.
"Sorry Dyl. Haha at least shes happy with you thats all that matters and as long as you are being safe there wont be a problem." "Of corse we're being safe Kaden. We're not stupid, and what about you and Aubrey last night? Hmm? I heard you! I dont know about Rae but i did!"
"Oh about that." He stopped laughing and i started. "Its cool man haha. So next year are you going to college or are you gonna wait?" "Hmm... I was thinking of maybe not going. Or maybe doing online classes but i really dont want to anymore."
"Did you let your mom this yet?" I asked confusedly. "No! Are you crazy?!?! Shes gonna freak if i tell her i dont want to go! I thought take a year off and then do online."
"Haha alright lets go hang with the girls."

Raelynn's POV ~
While the boys were in the kitchen we both talked about our nights ad how much fun we both had when we got home.... Then the boys walked in. Dylan sat next to me and i climbed in his lap, Aubrey and Kaden did the same. We were all just hanging out and watching T.V when Dylan got a text from his mom.

Dylan's POV ~
From Mom ~
"Hey Dyl... Why is there a condom in the garbage in your room?"
To Mom ~
"Umm....."
From Mom ~
"Dylan... Call me. Now!"
Fuck is all i could think. I got up and went in the kitchen to call my mom.
Phone call ~
"Hello?"
"You better tell me the truth young man."
"What? Your gonna be mad that i was being safe?" She was quiet.
"No. Im not mad that you were being safe, im thankful that you were, but. Who? When? Where...?"
"Mom i really dont want to talk about this now."
"We can talk about it now on the phone or you can come home now and we can talk about it."
"Fine! I finally asked Raelynn to be my girlfriend! Okay! I've been in love with her since 7th freaking grade mom! And we left home coming early and went back to our house and had sex! Okay are you happy? In my room! In my bed! Thats why i washed my bedding my god!" She was silent i felt bad because i was quietly yelling into the phone because i was cranky that she was mad but i couldnt blame her i told her everything and I didnt even tell her i was going out with Raelynn.
"i-I umm.... Okay.... Why didnt you just tell me!"
"I dont know mom. We've been going out ever since homecoming it was 2 weeks yesterday. Im sorry i didnt tell you i guess honestly im still in shock because im dating the girl of my dreams!"
"Okay. Well im sorry i freaked out on you. Thank you for being safe. And please come home tonight. Maybe Raelynn can come over for dinner if its okay with her mom."
"Okay mom we'll come over around 7. Love you."
"Love you to Dyl." Then she hung up. I was mad at myself for yelling at my mom its just that to be honest i was mad she was in my room looking through my garbage. Like why was she doing that? I turned around to walk back into the living room when i saw Raelynn standing against the doorway of the kitchen. She had a smile on her face.
"i-i-I umm..." I didnt know what to say i didnt know what she heard. She walked over to me and wrapped her hands around my neck i put my hands around her waist and looked into her eyes.
"Is it true?" She question with a smile i was so confused.
"Ia what true Rae?"
"That im the girl of your dreams?" Her green eyes stared at me like she could see through my soul. I pressed my lips against hers. We kissed for what felt like forever but in reality was like 10 secs.
"Yes" i said with a smile. Our foreheads were pressed against each others. "I would love to do dinner at your house by the way." "Okay, we'll leave around 7" then we went back into the living room and watched tv the rest of the day until it was time to go.

-skipping to dinner.-

Raelynn's POV ~
"Thank you for letting me come over for dinner Melissa."
"Anytime Rae! You know your always welcome and always have been!" She said with a smile
"So how long have you guys been going out again?" Dylan's dad questioned he was usually a very quiet person but always talkative to me.
"2 weeks yesterday" Dylan answered as he reached under the table and grabbed my hand.
"And when were you planning on telling us Dylan?"
"I dont know. Soon though ad what is this 20 questions dad?" We all laughed after dinner Dylan brought me home.
He walked me up to the door. "I'll pick you up in the morning okay?"
"Of corse!" We hugged and he gave me a good night kiss. I went to go in my house when i stopped and turned around and ran back to him and wrapped my arms around him and buried mu head in his chest.
"I love you Dylan." I said into his chest.
"I love you too Raelynn."
We stayed like that for a couple minutes but then we said our final goodbyes and goodnights and i went inside an he went to his car. I was crazy for him! I couldnt wait for him to get me in the morning!

__________________________

:) ~ Kristina