Chapter 17

Raelynn's POV ~

It was Maddie, John, and their parents! I couldn't freaking believe it. Our dinner table that usually just had my mom, brother, and me had My mom, Dylan, Maddie, John, their mom & dad, Kaden, Aubrey, and now me.
"Hey everyone!" I said as Dylan let go of me and we sat down next to each other.
"Hi!" Everyone said back.
"How does your head feel Rae?" Kaden asked.
"A lot better now, thanks for asking. I think the nap really helped."
"Well you've been asleep for almost 2 hours." Dylan told me.
"Really!?!?"
"Yup!" Aubrey said.
I had my hands on the table and Dylan reached over and grabbed my one hand and smiled; i smiled back at him. I pulled our hands under the table because i felt like everyone was staring at us.
"Not at the table you two!" My mom said.
"What? Were just holding hands." Everyone chuckled and went back to their conversations.
"So i have all of the same classes as Maddie so can i tag along with you guys tomorrow?" John asked.
"Sure." Dylan responded
"Hey Dylan can i talk to you a sec? In the living room?" I asked raising my eye brows.
"Sure."
We got up and went into the living room.
"Whats up Rae?"
"Well now were gonna have both of them tagging along?!?" I was about to freak out! I felt my head ache coming back.
"Chill Raelynn. John's cool hes not gonna do anything, i understand if your worried about Maddie, which you shouldnt be but dont worry about John. Hes a cool dude."
"Fine.... But were not bringing them to school." I said as i leaned into Dylan's shoulder.
"Okay, thats fine with me."
"Come back in the dining guys, leaving to have a private conversation is rude when you have guests." My mom was standing in the doorway.
"Okay sorry we're coming." I said and we went back into the kitchen. "So how are you guys getting to school tomorrow?" Aubrey asked. I kicked her under the table. "OUCH! RAE? WHAT THE HECK?" She yelled. "Sorry my foot slipped." Dylan laughed.
"Umm... We might walk or take the bus." Maddie said.
"No, im bringing you guys tomorrow. I have to drop off the rest of your files." Maddies mom answered.
"Oh okay." John and Maddie said in unison.
"We'll meet up at school then." Dylan said. We really didnt talk much the rest of dinner. It was kinda awkward and im not really sure why.

-skipping to end of the night-

Dylan sleep in my room and Aubrey went home because she had a lot of homework and her mom wanted her home. We put in a movie and fell asleep.

-skipping to the morning-

I was having a lazy day so i threw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Dylan wore jeans and a long sleeve shirt.
When we got to school the day felt like it was never gonna end.... Maddie just keep flirting with Dylan and i was getting pissed off to be honest. John stopped hitting on me at least he could understand Dyl and I were going out but she couldnt!
It was 6th period which was study hall.
"Dyl and i are gonna hang out at the football field for gym." I said to Aubrey.
"Okay. Why so you dont have to deal with Maddie?"
"Yes!" I said rather loudly since the class was quiet. Everyone looked over at me.
"Sorry everyone...." Then the bell rang.

Dylan's POV ~
The bell rang and study hall was over and me and Rae could finally have some alone time. We walked out to the football field hand in hand and sat on the bleachers. We had each brought something to share for our 'lunch' since we were outside today.
"I brought hot chocolate and a sandwich. I went to wawa during the middle of last period."
"Dylan! Your adorable! Thank you! Here i brought us your favorite...!" She took the hot chocolate and reached in her bag.
"You didnt!?!?" I said, but oh she did haha
"Yes i did! Haha cosmic brownies!" She said. I love cosmic brownies like you dont even know!
"Rae your so adorable!" She blushed. We started eating until Raelynn spoke.
"'Maddie's still flirting with you..." She said sadly
"I know.... But thats why im out here with you and only you." I leaned in and kissed her cheek.
"I love you Dyl."
"Want to skip last period?"
She kissed me and started packing up her stuff.
"Im guessing thats a yes!" I chuckled
"Of corse its a yes Dyl! Where are we gonna go? What are we gonna do?" Raelynn asked.
"Im not sure haha but we'll figure it out."
We ran to the car and starting driving not sure to where but anywhere but school or home. We drive for about an hour an a half. I kinda knew where i wanted to take us but it was some place i hadnt been in years and actually wasnt sure where it was. But to my surprise i found it!
"Wow Dylan! Its beautiful" Raelynn said as she stared in awe.
"Come on lets go." I said as i ran out of the car to her side and opened the door.

__________________________

I think this and the next chapter are really cute!! Haha please comment and vote!
~ Kristina